PDA

View Full Version : Just a thread

Rodney NL
10-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Last time out yesterday was great nice water tried backroll couple times didn,t land it yet but must do it with this for this year going to take the boat out for the winter on wednesday :( Go for it next season. :D

yearround
10-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Good job in backroll try. I thought I would try this year but never did(though we are still riding so maybe I'll try?).

Just curious as I have not tried yet, what is keeping you from landing?

deafgoose
10-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Trying new tricks at the end of the season is always a good idea.

If you hurt yourself, at least you wont ruin the whole wakeboarding season.

Good luck!

flex
10-11-2010, 11:44 AM
props on trying hs backroll, you should be stoked!

i too started learning it this past friday. it took may tries to feel out the rotation & eventually started felling it out. i tried again sunday with good rotation, but they were all under rotated. i will be trying again this weekend.

Rodney NL
10-11-2010, 01:38 PM
I had problems with at first gettig air for enough rotation than I over rotated I threw it to hard. Went back to THE BOOK and saw that you get thrown if you do it right . Starting now like wakejump with good tension on the line and putting your head to your back of the board. Now must spot my landing it's my problem. Look on youtube by world of wakeboarding backroll good instuction. My season is over my boat is going out this week for the winter so I can't go on with my backroll:cry: But thinking on to next year:rolleyes: good luck to you who still boarding and chill on!!!