PDA

View Full Version : BEST PRICE FOR '04 XLV?

rugr
10-01-2004, 01:54 PM
I was wondering what the best prices out there that people have paid for new XLV's?
I was at the dealer yesterday and he quoted me $38,800 for a 23' XLV with the 320 hp engine and basic options, like Bertha Ballast and Sirrus Sattelite stereo.
No perfect pass, or bimimi.

Is this a decent price? or can I do better? where?

Thanks.

Summit_SS
10-04-2004, 04:03 PM
As for the price i would say that the 38800 sound fair but there are some things i would change....Where are you located though because this can be a determining factor when to get the boat.

write back before you buy

rugr
10-06-2004, 06:05 PM
I looked at the boat in Austin, TX, south austin marine.
Yeah, I would like to add prefect pass for sure, what else do you recommend?

I'm really looking for anyone who has a used or demo '04 XLV that they want to get rid of. (i.e. they are buying an '05)

Thanks for the info.

rugr
10-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Oh yeah, what do you recommend as far as WHEN to buy the boat? I'm serving in Iraq right now (I was home on R&R last week when I looked at the boat) so I won't be able to use it until March of next year, but I am looking to secure a boat before then, because I'm sure that is a hot time, and boats are in high demand that late in the spring, getting ready for the summer, you know?

clark
10-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Thanks for being over there for us. I salute you.

As far as the best time,,, now is a good time to buy if you can find the right person needing to get rid of one. I am going to the boat show in January. At the boat show, they will throw in 4 or 5 options for free. Good Luck!