PDA

View Full Version : Boat Lift for Mobius with Tower

BensonWdby
09-30-2004, 10:55 PM
We are in the process of buying a lake home. Up till now we have trailered the boat everywhere, but I guess we will need a lift.

Any recommendations on mfg or style or capacity? Need to be able to accomodate the tower, but would really like something that is covered.

Thanks
Dave

DOCDRS
09-30-2004, 11:36 PM
i have a 99outbackls. i have an ace 2800lb lift that i installed and has been working
great for 5 yrs. i did use beefed up greaseable pulleys and pillow blocks instead of
their hangers and pulley's

Yellowmobius
10-01-2004, 09:17 AM
I bought mine from Vibo Marine in North Branch Minnesota. I got a 3600lb lift with cut out for inboard for $1,600.00. I also bought their canopy another $1000.00. I am very happy with this lift. You can see the lifts and prices on www.vibomarine.com

Then you will want a RackJack, check it out at http://www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm

BensonWdby
10-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the lead. Our tower folds back over the clamshell. I use a prop for the mooring cover to hold it in place and that works pretty good. Stores easily also.

I am actually looking for something that will allow me to leave the tower up. So far not much luck...