PDA

View Full Version : Pic's Needed...2010 Mobius LSV Heater/Sub

mcdye
10-01-2010, 11:49 AM
I am thinking about adding a heater as my winter project. Not sure what year they changed but mine does not have the fiberglass hump under the helm, just a black brace.

So I am hoping a fellow 2010 (2009?) owner with a factory heater and Sub installed and would be so kind to take a few pictures of heater core itself mounted. Taken from the bow compartment.

schuylski
10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Here are some 2007 pics.... I know not what you asked for but might be of some use.... https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=9940.

I'm considering the same idea.

mcdye
10-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the reply. Under the helm my 2010 is different from the 07.. No fiberglass hump where the sub is mounted.

lsvboombox
10-30-2010, 08:45 PM
I also need to see a pic of the factory installed heater in a 2010.. I looks like there is a air flow tube that comes from the front of dash staright down thru th efloor and back to the engine... This tube seems to be right in the way for a heater install...

11 Outback V
10-30-2010, 09:31 PM
The heater can be mounted almost anywhere, you are only limited by your imagination. As far as the tube from the dash to the floor you can pick up that tube from many different vendors. You can reroute that tube so that you obtain the desired room.
There is no reason that you have to install the heater in the "factory" location. the only thing to remember is that the longer the tubes are the more heat loss you have on the run of tube.