PDA

View Full Version : New muffler?

ag04blast
09-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Where can I find a replacement muffler? (other than calling the local dealer). I have a 02 Mobius LSV and the fiberglass muffler has degraded over the years and is leaking. I have searched the internet but cannot find a similar replacement. It is a single large fiberglass piece that connects to both manifold and then down to the ports. I dont want to have to "redo" the exhaust to something different.

zegm
09-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Where can I find a replacement muffler? (other than calling the local dealer). I have a 02 Mobius LSV and the fiberglass muffler has degraded over the years and is leaking. I have searched the internet but cannot find a similar replacement. It is a single large fiberglass piece that connects to both manifold and then down to the ports. I dont want to have to "redo" the exhaust to something different.

Email or call Jody, this guy has spent his life working on inboard ski boats and is also a Certified Tournament Driver. He will know the answer to your question as he also restores older ski boats.

http://floridainboards.com/

Jody at 850-215-1996