PDA

View Full Version : Factory Mobius Covers

clark
09-16-2004, 01:52 PM
I test drove a 2004 Mobius LSV and when the dealer was removing the cover, I noticed it like some kind of canvas. What types of snap-on covers are offered from manufacturer? Is canvas the only kind that comes with them. I noticed when you configure the boat to get prices there are several listed. Can't tell what is what. What can you guys tell me?

Clark

09-17-2004, 11:13 AM
Dont know about what is on the configurator, but I ordered my Outback w/ the snap on covers and they keep out the water really well, infact sometimes it is a slight problem as water will pool and cause it to sag. Quite a contrast to my old cover that leaked like a sieve (sp?) . I highly recommend at least the bow snap on, it really helps on those cold mornings.

noneya
09-17-2004, 11:15 AM
My snap on works great at keeping out the water, it beads up runs off. The only prob is that it sometimes pools causing the cover to stretch a little. The old cover we had leaked and didnt really help except to keep out debris. I highly recommend at least the bow snap on, it really helps on those cold mornings

clark
09-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Is yours the gray canvas type snap-on? The one we saw looked like gray canvas. My previous boat has a snap bow cover that looked like sunbrella material and it repelled water great, but the canvas boat cover allowed water to come in.
Clark

09-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Mine is a sunbrella material

noneya
09-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Mine is a sunbrella type material