PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem . . .

wolfeman131
09-11-2010, 10:33 PM
I love football season. My wife and kids make fun of me. I just can't help it, especially for college football. I DVR most games, but some are too big to miss live. Like today's Ohio State vs Miami game.

So, to keep some peace with the family and still catch the game(s), I installed this on the dock . . .

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/wolfeman131/Moomba/dockflatscreen.jpg

zegm
09-11-2010, 10:53 PM
I love football season. My wife and kids make fun of me. I just can't help it, especially for college football. I DVR most games, but some are too big to miss live. Like today's Ohio State vs Miami game.

So, to keep some peace with the family and still catch the game(s), I installed this on the dock . . .

Awesome!!!!

deerfield
09-11-2010, 10:54 PM

Drew - That ain't a problem. THAT is a solution. You got the world by the tail. - Deerfield

skiyaker
09-11-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm that way only with pro football- gotta decide for tomorrow... ski or Colts?

gus 08 mobius lsv
09-12-2010, 11:43 AM
i love it! that is a great solution to your issues sometimes women just don't understand. after not being on for a over a week i read the thread that waterbulldog posted about the sat go! just called to puchase it cause today i'm staying home to watch the browns game where if i had this i could be at the lake wakeboarding and still catch the game. if you have direct tv thats a great solution for you skiyaker!

Sled491
09-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Drew, I don't see a problem there at all :D

Gotta love it! :)

sandm
09-12-2010, 10:15 PM
guess I'm glad I hate football :)

KSmith
09-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Nice problem to have as far as problems go... :D

jmvotto
09-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Nice problem to have as far as problems go... :D

Yeah I want that problem, where to watch the game.....:p

My real problems are the teams that i follow.

SU orange and the Cleveland clowns....:mad:

kaneboats
09-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Yeah I want that problem, where to watch the game.....:p

My real problems are the teams that i follow.

SU orange and the Cleveland clowns....:mad:

Didn't anybody ever tell you that orange teams never win-- except the GATORS that is!

Drew I don't know how you can watch your team on that dinky thing. I suppose if you also DVR it so you can watch it again on the big TV it makes perfect sense. We can try out my 52" this weekend.

jmvotto
09-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Didn't anybody ever tell you that orange teams never win-- except the GATORS that is!

Thanks for not rubbing it in, a little salt in the wound stings...;)

skiyaker
09-13-2010, 03:19 PM
I decided to go to the Ski club instead of watching the Colts- made the right decision. No D=Long season

moombamania
09-13-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm that way only with pro football- gotta decide for tomorrow... ski or Colts?

hope you chose to ski... HEY at least we don't have to deal with all the undefeated talk this year :)

kaneboats
09-13-2010, 11:06 PM
LOL. Bet that gets old! :) We would never tire of it in Chicago-- I'm transplanted of course.