PDA

View Full Version : Gravity III issue

jeilers1
09-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Went to fill sacks today and left fill would not work. Switch illuminates but fill pump does not turn on. Right and front switches work properly. Switched left wiring harness connector with right at the manifold and filled left side. However, when I went to empty the left empty pump wouldn't work either. The right and front empty properly. The problem seems to be isolated to the left fill and empty wiring harness. All fuses are good and circuit breakers are not tripped. I haven't had a chance to check power at or past the switch yet.

Is there a relay associated with the fill/empty pumps that may have gone bad? Or any other suggestions...... Boat is an 08 supra.

bzubke1
09-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Check the fuses under the dash see if all those are good. They should be labeled.

deafgoose
09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Check the fuses under the dash see if all those are good. They should be labeled.

That would be my guess too but he said:

"All fuses are good and circuit breakers are not tripped."

jeilers1
09-04-2010, 12:35 PM
correct it's not the fuses or the circuit breakers

thesack
09-04-2010, 03:25 PM
With the switch illuminating it sounds like the connections on the back of the switch has come disconnected. Take the switch off and make sure everything is connected still. With my boat I will have the connections come off from time to time.

jeilers1
09-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Found loose wire terminal on the backside of switch.
Problem fixed

Thanks