PDA

View Full Version : Names or stickers on boats?

WaterBullDawg1980
09-03-2010, 10:08 PM
This is a 2 part question.

1. How many of you have named your ski boat? (actually put the chosen name on your boat)

2. How many of you put various vinyl stickers on your boat?

I have a few stickers on my boat, and I am thinking about taking them off. All products I use of course, but I am starting to want the nekkid as the day you were born look.

On a side note, I saw a funny sticker on a boat the other day. It had the Obama symbol thingy and then it said "How's that Hope and Change working out for ya?"

Political humor makes me laugh but it was even funnier that someone put it on their boat. :cool:

jmondl
09-04-2010, 06:09 AM
The only sticker on my boat is the one required by the lake association to ski on the lake. I have not even put the registration sticker, or the registration numbers, on mine. So far, the local water patrol (private lake security) has either not noticed or not cared. I like the unblemished look.

cham
09-04-2010, 07:48 AM
I did name mine and very few people understand it. It's better that way.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/cham_01/Boat022.jpg

jmondl
09-04-2010, 09:02 AM
I did name mine and very few people understand it. It's better that way.

Care to share it with us?

Eric Z
09-04-2010, 09:25 AM
I guess its up to the eye of the beholder. I really like the look of the AXIS Vandall edition, so I guess that is the look I am going for. Big Mobius tribal on side, A few Ronix stickers, side window, back of boat, and two JL audio stickers one on each side near the LSV sticker.

cham
09-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Care to share it with us?

Online dating lingo. M4W is man for woman, M4WW is a little bit more ;)

WaterBullDawg1980
09-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Ed, I like the naked look of your boat. Very sharp. But I really like the way you have the stickers as well. I looked for the Indmar sticker but had to call no joy after my internet searches failed to uncover any.

sandm
09-04-2010, 10:23 AM
sticker free for me..

I don't believe that I should have to advertise vendors that put products in my boat unless I'm getting paid for it. hence, I'm ok with what ed does, but unless rockford, jl, kicker, bullet, hyperlite are going to pay me, then I'm not going to advertise on my boat for them... I like the clean look...

we joke with a guy at work that films for boise state football on the side. he wears a ton of nike gear that he gets for free. we have a rule that no more than 2 logo's from the same company or you better have a check from them. fun to poke him....

Eric Z
09-04-2010, 12:07 PM
I think that I should get paid !!!!! If they knew that I am one of the best at crashing around. ACL reconstruction to prove it...LoL the 360 to faceplant is kind of my pattented move. Like the Hulkster and the big leg drop. My kids not far behind though at Shasta he pattented the backroll to broken jaw move....LOL always following in dads footsteps. Bad thing is niether of us has landed the backroll or the 3 but we keep huckin it....

ian ashton
09-04-2010, 01:28 PM
No stickers or logos on mine, except for my Moomba logos on the swim pad. I went without registration numbers for like 4 months before I got hassled to put them on- I also figured it was a good idea to have them when taking my boat iut of th country.