PDA

View Full Version : Random Rant - Airplane Travel

wolfeman131
08-24-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm typing this up while on a flight from Atlanta to Boston (love the on-board wifi). I had a pleasant surprise with an upgrade to 1st class for this flight, but I'd have rather been in coach due to the feraking no manners techno geek I'm sitting next to!

This dude has been banging away on his keyboard like he's trying to break it. He's sniffling and sneezing and clearing his throat. Took off his shoes. Invading my personal space.

They just served a meal and his manners are worse than my 2 yr old son. Licking his fingers and noises I've never heard. I couldn't stand it any longer and just told him to knock it off. Should be a fun rest of the flight.

deerfield
08-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Drew - I travel and never (yet) sat next to a guy as you describe. Hope the rest of the flight goes well. - Deerfield

sandm
08-25-2010, 10:30 AM
first class usually has an open bar. problem solved :)

kaneboats
08-25-2010, 10:54 AM
I think I sat next to that guy last year coming back from Memphis.

maxpower220
08-25-2010, 04:50 PM
It's too bad that you didn't have some rancid bowel problems (gas) that you could "share" with him.

Sometimes, I like to share things.

kaneboats
08-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Hmmm. Working one up against a guy like that seems very fair to me.

deepcove
08-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Invading your personal space????? You could just accept who he is for the duration of your flight be thankful you are not him and move on with your life....