PDA

View Full Version : Cabbs Great Boat Review

jimlsv
08-13-2010, 05:37 PM
I think it would be great if Skiers Choice did a similar review of its product line .Cabb that was EXCELLENT, i now know more about the M.C X 25 than any other current boat. I realize it is labor intensive but reviews like that would sell boats. I think by doing the standard photo shoot, gets attention but seeing every nook and cranny, is what is needed. Sweet boat, Killer review!

viking
08-13-2010, 07:00 PM
No kidding......how hard would it be to post on the forums the current model boats in the same manner. I would imagine it would sell more moombas to the members and create a huge "buzz" of traffic from the word of mouth to drive business. I would think it'd be the best type of advertising (and at the right price too ) :)

cab13367
08-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Thx for the props guys.

Maybe I can make a second career out of reviewing boats. LOL!

Rick T,

Maybe AWS can let me take the new Supra 242 out for a day - I would be happy to do a detailed review on it and post here. Or the new XLV GG or LSV.

Al

jmvotto
08-14-2010, 07:13 AM
X2 on the 242, al you need a spoter, driver, extra rider:D

sandm
08-14-2010, 10:50 AM
not sure how many follow wakeworld, but there's a SWEET thread detailing ragboy's new tige rz2. has pics from birth to delivery and beyond and shows everything. I believe that ed did this with moomba martha as well, but with sooo many boats being "built to order" now instead of dealer stocking, I think that skiers should start promoting this, both here and on ww as well. what a great opportunity for some free marketing. I know that they can't post on ww, but whoever's buying the boat might want to..

heck, get creative and find a fun way to personalize every boat that's hidden beneath the carpet and post it..