PDA

View Full Version : Mobius 2006 LSV Tower Bimini Manufacturer

KarMobLSV06
08-13-2010, 04:04 PM
I left my Moomba Bag with info on manufacturers of equipment at the lake. Does anyone know who manufactured the 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Tower Bimini Top. It IS NOT the forward bimini. Mine is tan attaches to the tower with front and back straps, it raises to store up by the tower and lowers for when in use. The bottom support arm that attaches to the tower was broke in storage somehow. I am looking to just get a new bottom support tube to fix it, but need to know who made it. Dealer wnats to sell me a new bimini that doesn't raise or lower. Help anyone?

cab13367
08-13-2010, 05:38 PM
I left my Moomba Bag with info on manufacturers of equipment at the lake. Does anyone know who manufactured the 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Tower Bimini Top. It IS NOT the forward bimini. Mine is tan attaches to the tower with front and back straps, it raises to store up by the tower and lowers for when in use. The bottom support arm that attaches to the tower was broke in storage somehow. I am looking to just get a new bottom support tube to fix it, but need to know who made it. Dealer wnats to sell me a new bimini that doesn't raise or lower. Help anyone?

This is not the answer to your question but did you know that you can open the bimini with the poles in the up position by buying longer straps for the front? This way, you can easily walk underneath it without having to duck.

LSM
08-14-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't have the answer to your questions but I do have a 06 LSV bimini like you describe. It's gray. I'm willing to selling it as I don't use it anymore. You could use parts from it to fix yours. You are welcome to make me an offer if you think you could use it. There is nothing wrong with it. I replaced it with a Cargo bimini this past Feb.

SC_LSV
08-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Great Lakes Boat Top makes the biminis. They have a website, check them out.

KarMobLSV06
08-19-2010, 03:14 PM
I went to their website and requested a quote for the replacement part. I will let you know if successfull or not.

Thanks for the other replies, but I don't want a third bimini for my boat. I bought the newer black forward facing bimini from my dealer before realizing that the tower speakers have to be on the back tower bar to install it. It wraps around te front tower bar and snaps on. We prefer to save our noggins and have the speaker/light bar attached to the forward tower bar. We hit our heads a lot less this way.

If anyone wants the black forward bimini I wold sell it! Thanks again.

adsman
08-19-2010, 05:02 PM
If anyone wants the black forward bimini I wold sell it! Thanks again.

i just need the fabric... how much?

Hewy20
06-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Just wondering if you still have your Bimini for sale?