PDA

View Full Version : Gravity III Balast System

cpatten
08-09-2010, 05:44 PM
I have 2008 Mobius LSV with Gravity III Balast. Anyone having trouble with flipping one ballast tank on and, all of them fill? I am new to this board and inboards any help would be great!

jester
08-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Do you have the sprinker valves turned on for the other two bags? You can manualy turn them on. If it is set to on then once the pump starts water will be coming into the system and go out to all three bags.

cpatten
08-09-2010, 06:14 PM
I don't know, I have all three black selinoid switches flipped to on. Are those the sprinkler valves you are talking about.

jester
08-09-2010, 06:46 PM
You will need to flip the three black switches off. Below is a pic i took from Newty's post that shows the valves. The little black switch should be turned on to allow water into the pumps at first so the pump has somthing to start pumping. Once you get water past the pumps then you can turn them off. The best way to do this is before you start to fill flip the little black switch on the valve on and start driving forward. This will force water into the pump. turn off the little black switch and flip on your fill switch of the bag you want to fill. you only have to flip one of the valves on to allow the air out and the water into the fill pump. I hope this helps.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/newtyznutz/DSC06717.jpg