PDA

View Full Version : Broken binding

jester
08-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Ok so I nave seen a binder rip off the boat but i have never seen a binding rip out of its own plate. Has anyone else? No one was injured. This is my extra board for big feet people so I am still on the water.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/j3stert/IMG_8809.jpg

brain_rinse
08-15-2010, 10:39 PM
That's no good. But a nice excuse to upgrade now I guess.

jester
08-16-2010, 11:37 AM
There are 4 bolts or should be 4 bolts that go from the binding plate to the boot itsselt. 3 of the bolts ripped out. The 4th bolt was no even there.

I would upgrade but it is my fat person board. Ok boat for people with bigger then size 10 feet. I never ride this board.

cab13367
08-17-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm cringing looking at the board directly on the vinyl like that ...

mmandley
08-17-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm cringing looking at the board directly on the vinyl like that ...

I was thinking the same thing LOL. first thing i tell newbys on my boat and i have quite a few each year.

1. Don't step on my trailer with shoes or flip flops on.
2 Don't step in my boat with flip flops or shoes on.
3 Don't forget my name, that's bad karma LOL
4 Don't set any boards on the boat interior they lay flat or fins up or on my swim deck.

I never seen a binding break like that Mike but yesterday i was very upset my wake board handle snapped and broke when i was taking a pull up. It broke wight where the handle meets the side brace. I was coming up and it was in slow motion right as i was about to turn into my ridding position it made a loud pop and slide right out of my hand. Lucky we keep an extra rope handle combo and an extra rope in case someone runs mine over LOL.

jester
08-24-2010, 12:33 AM
boat rules who needs boat rules. oo wait i have a lot of them. Yes most people are not allowed to put the boat on the boat like that. I did this one time so i could get a good pic of the damage.

kaneboats
08-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Don't get EdG started on the rules thing.