PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Seattle/Everett Washington Area

Sharpie647
08-03-2010, 02:02 PM
So I am really hoping to buy a new boat cover from Cory at Evolution Covers but He currently does not have a pattern for my boat. After speaking to him many times the best he can do is try and find the same boat to make a pattern from.

So want I was wondering is if someone in the Seattle/Everett area would be willing to let him come and measure up your boat so he can make you a cover.

I need someone with a 2002 ls/lsv with a factory tower. I know its a stretch and maybe a unreasonable request but I really want one of those covers.

Please let me know if you think you could help.

Thanks Jeff

fastlx
08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
I have a 2008 Moomba LS. I dont know if that will help. If it will, have him stop by the moomba dealer and measure the 2010's as they are the same. Or better yet, look in the boat trader or craigslist in the seattle area and see if there is a boat like yours for sale. If so, call the person and see if they will let him measure it. If I was selling one, I would let him:) Good luck and let me know if I can help

Sharpie647
08-03-2010, 04:07 PM
thx for the input but it has to be a 2002 because it appears changes were made in 2003 that would make a big difference

Buck02LS
08-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I went thru this same problem a few months back. I was trying to get a cover for my 2002 LS from Cory but he didn’t have the pattern so he couldn’t make one for my boat. If you find someone to help you out, I would still like get a cover I can tow with!!! I ended up getting a new stock cover but I hate my stock cover just because I can’t tow with it!