PDA

View Full Version : Help with Roswell Tower speaker/light combo

nogoodjr
08-03-2010, 12:02 AM
New to the board and wondering if anyone can answer a couple of questions for me.

1st -- I was wondering if anyone can give me a link to somewhere to purchase bulbs for the lights in the Roswell lightbar. I have 2 out. I know they are H3 12v 55w but a search of those specs brings up many options. Some are different heights, lengths, candlepower, and prices range from 3.00 to 14.50 each. I am ignorant about electronics and would appreciate any help.

2nd -- My boat is a stock 2009 mobius LSV with every option except the heaters. I have 6 interior speakers, 1 kicker sub, and the before mentioned roswell speakers, a kenwood head unit, and 2 kenwood amps. The amps are different sizes. I cannot find information anywhere on how this stock set-up is wired. What amp powers what speakers/sub? How many channels, ohms, ect.. Again being ignorant about electronics I don't want to start hooking and un-hooking wires to figure it all out. If anyone has this information, please share it with me.

Thanks in advance for any help.

matt75
10-18-2010, 09:56 AM
did you find replacement bulbs? I have 2 out as well.

kaneboats
10-18-2010, 12:13 PM
You can snap some photos of your setup and the guys on here will be able to help you. Sometimes tracing wires is the best way. Label each one you trace out. You may want to get familiar with it now-- saves trouble later.

sandm
10-18-2010, 12:49 PM
kane, old post from the op. not sure how we missed it, but betting you don't see much of a response :)

kaneboats
10-19-2010, 09:36 AM
I noticed that after I posted. Sometimes guys will cruise back on here when it's time to winterize. Hope all came out ok for him.