PDA

View Full Version : literature

davinci
08-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Alright!! I'm officialy fed up of surfing...The web that is :) I already ordered the Indmar service manual, I already have the operating manual, now what about the rest like which hoses go where diagram which wires go where diagram etc etc I'm quite sure i don't have to stand at the assembly line at the plant to take pics of every procedure (workers might get a little upset) so what do i do ??

gcnettl
08-01-2010, 03:56 PM
I dont know of a manual such as you are looking for.

As a suggestion find a boat like yours and take pictures of everything. But that is not much of a suggestion.

Sounds like what you need are exploded parts view of the entire boat. You might could get up with a dealer and see if they have such, or if they can obtain such. Or, contact skiers choice to see if they have such. I am almost sure that they do, its just whether or not they pass it out.

davinci
08-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Well if literature dosn't exist i'm banking on my new xlv buddies on this forum to take pics as I go along, I'm going to be a real P.I.T.A after all isn't that why we're here (to help each other) c'mon now guys that's what friends are for right......hello.......anybody there !! :shock: