PDA

View Full Version : Seadeck in "Mica" color

Fman
07-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Does anyone here have a seadek pad in the Mica color? I am going to be purchasing a new pad, but apparently black is not warrantied by them because of shrinkage. I have a black/tan/fossil boat, so my only other color choice is "Mica" which matches the top deck and interior of the boat but I would like to see a picture of one installed before I purchase. My current platform is black, the Mica color is tan and is going to stand out a lot more than the black.

Any pics appreciated. Thanks...

volfo
07-31-2010, 08:07 PM
I saw the mica on the test strip they sent me and it was a good match to my beige base on my 01 outback ls. Not sure if the curretn sandrock is the same color, probably slightly different, but I bet it would work. Black would be too hot and I wouldn't use it except maybe as an accent even if it were warranted.

newty
08-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Those are my reservations with the seadek as well.

stretch55
08-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Look at Mike Madely's pics. He has a mica sea deck with the roo cut out.

hotrod62
08-01-2010, 08:32 PM
My 08 LSV has the sandrock Interior and the MICA is almost a perfect match

jmvotto
08-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I would like the black with the Mica roo also. Ian ashton had a custom black moomba one made with blue, looks pretty cool

Fman
08-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I really like the look of Black platform (stock) but I would also like to have a new seadek pad that has a fade/shrinkage warranty. If anyone has a picture of there Mica pad installed please post one up.

Thanks again...

jmvotto
08-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I really like the look of Black platform (stock) but I would also like to have a new seadek pad that has a fade/shrinkage warranty. If anyone has a picture of there Mica pad installed please post one up.

Thanks again...

here is Mike mandleys mica over black roo, it looks good as well, like the black trim

kaneboats
08-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Here's one of mine minutes after installation: