PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks to Steve At Monster and Cody at XTP

Sharpie647
07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Steve at Monster towers and Cody at XTP for helping me get some replacement screws for my board racks. To be honest it was more Steve than Cody but I couldn't forget about XTP.

The Story goes like this...It was the last day of my vaca and I was getting ready to take the boat out of the water. It was super windy and I was gonna have to pull up to a different dock on the opposite side of the boat than normal for me. I didn't take a good enough look at the dock and when I was approaching it I caught a board rack on a tall pole at the end of the dock. It snapped the screws off that holds the rack to the clamp. After a Call into Steve, a transfer to Cody and a Transfer back to Steve they were able to locate want I needed for replacements.

So for just the cost of shipping Steve went ahead and shipped out the screws I needed, even threw in some extra ones as a bonus. I now have the screws I need to put it back together for this weekends boating.

Thanks again guys.

Jeff

https://forum.moomba.com/picture.php?albumid=164&pictureid=2748
It also tweaked the clamp a little, it looks like I can still use the clamp but would like to find a replacement some day.

kaneboats
08-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Glad to hear they were able to help. You can get those at Home Depot though.

iwakeboard
08-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Jeff,

Glad we were able to get you the screws, and I'll pass on your kind words to Steve as well. Have a good one!

-Cody