PDA

View Full Version : Nashville dealer I liked if you ever need it

volfo
07-30-2010, 03:18 PM
I needed some service on my Moomba that I keep at Center Hill. No one I called up there could look at it quickly. Aqua Sports Marine, which got the Mastercraft/Ebbtide franchise from Performance Marine when they went under, did the work. I was a bit leery of taking it to the mastercraft dealer just from a price standpoint. I was impressed. The price was fair, I felt the work and the charge were honest and reasonable. The guys were down to earth regular guys that you could tell just liked working with/around boats. Seemed quite knowledgeable. I do most service myself but when I need work in the future I will call them first. They are building a new dealership building at Hwy 109 and I-40 out close to Lebanon.

Seeing as there is no Moomba/Supra dealer in the midstate anymore (there was a Supra/Moomba/Centurion dealer that went under), sure would be nice if they picked that up. Otherwise, I've got a long trip to a dealer for my "next Moomba" or I will have to consider buying something else. At least the Malibu dealer in town sells Axis. I like a lot about that boat, but can't get past the windshield. I love that Axis tower, which is quite similar to the new Supra tower, which I like even better.