PDA

View Full Version : Who do I contact for factory tours?

NCSUmoomba
07-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Me and some buddies are headed to Knoxville for the PWT stop there and we wanted to go on a factory tour. Does anyone know who I need to contact at Skier's Choice for that. When I call the 800 line the phones system lists all these departments and people, but I don't know which one to pick. Also, it sounds like they don't have an operator who can direct me to the right place. Thanks for the help.

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Me and some buddies are headed to Knoxville for the PWT stop there and we wanted to go on a factory tour. Does anyone know who I need to contact at Skier's Choice for that. When I call the 800 line the phones system lists all these departments and people, but I don't know which one to pick. Also, it sounds like they don't have an operator who can direct me to the right place. Thanks for the help.

when you call and get the automated rundown dial 0 and you get customer service...an actual person not a voice mail box

NCSUmoomba
08-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Big thanks to Dan and the SC folks for giving my buddies and I a tour of the factory last Friday. We were all very impressed with everything. I will post the photos soon and share them with everyone.