PDA

View Full Version : new outback owner

tjuggy
07-21-2010, 12:35 PM
I recently purched a 2002 Moomba Outback and I was just wondering if anybody might could tell me some pros or cons on the boat and if I might could get a bow filler cousion for the front or just some general info on these boats. It curently has a factory tower, factory bimini top, two tower speakers, two amps, two subs under driverside, some kind of fat sacks in the back ski locker that are plumbed into the boat with pumps already installed. Pics of other similer boats would be nice also. Thanks.

NCSUmoomba
07-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Welcome! I have a 2001 Outback and I love it. I have done several modifications to mine andmost of them are posted in the Mods section. Look for "Mods to the Ruby Roo" or something like that. We have pretty much dialed in the wakeboard and surf wake as good as it can get, so if you need info on that, I can give you some tips.

kaneboats
07-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Loved my Outback. Congrats and welcome!

Hootreville
07-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Congrats!!!! Have an 05 Outback and have loved every minute of owning it!!! This forum is very helpful for any boat or watersports questions. Have fun!!

kaneboats
07-21-2010, 10:16 PM
I recently purched a 2002 Moomba Outback . . . Pics of other similer boats would be nice also. Thanks.

How about some pics of your new ride???????????

tjuggy
07-22-2010, 10:05 AM
I have not had a chance to get any yet and I'm not sure how to post them but I will try to get some asap.Thanks everybody