PDA

View Full Version : the skivvies thread.. new poll

sandm
07-20-2010, 07:42 PM
ok, since the shoes poll is dead and we all have discovered that there are more people out there as demented as ed that allow all kinds of things to go on in their boat, time for a new thread. topic came up at the dock the other day while sitting around drinking a few cool "sodas"..

do you wear skivvies under your boardshorts or go without???

you da man
07-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Boxers under my boardshorts. I don't own any tighty whities since I was 13yrs old. I prefer Fox, Hollister, or Jet Pilot boardshorts.

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-21-2010, 08:12 AM
granted the extra support is nice when being bounced around but board shorts dry so quick but when you got something on under them they will stay wet for hours. usually i take my last run bout 30 min before we leave by the time we get loaded up and clean the boat and all that i'm dry and good to go no wet seat

BensonWdby
07-21-2010, 01:01 PM
The idea is to get as dry as possible as fast as possible - to avoid the grunge..

zabooda
07-21-2010, 01:03 PM
You thought the shoes issue was bad then try board shorts or swimming apparal with metal such as snaps on the butt pockets. That will really screw up a gelcoat. Metal belongs on horse riding gear not board riding gear.

moombabound
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
granted the extra support is nice when being bounced around but board shorts dry so quick but when you got something on under them they will stay wet for hours.

Board shorts with an inner netting is the answer. How come they are such a rarity?

mbkillin
07-21-2010, 02:42 PM
I could see the cutoffs ppl tubing behind a flat bottom aluminum boat with a 70 merc. Oh maybe throw in a mullet LOL

kaneboats
07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Kohls has a bunch of boardshorts with the liner. Gotta take care o' your boys!

jester
07-21-2010, 06:17 PM
What no option for a speedo? Guess that could fall under the 70's. I would go all natural but something is wrong with being around family with nothing on. Also hitting the water at 20 MPH would hurt.

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Board shorts with an inner netting is the answer. How come they are such a rarity?

i think its because they are worthless that elastic netting isn't too comfortable esp walking around in them on a boat you don't have that issue really but i started cutting them out 12 years ago when i first went to myrtle beach walking around playing sand volleyball your get sand in the netting and starts chaffing then you get in salt water! talk about uncomfortable!!!
i'll deal with my boys roaming around i love the boardshorts with no netting