PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Mobius V or 2001 Kamberra WT

bthomas
07-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Newbie to the forum here!

I am trying to decide which boat to purchase and wanted to get feedback on the +/- of each. The 01 Kamberra has approx 330 hrs an has been well maintained, but does how signs of wear in the upholstry etc. It has a factory tower, bimmini top, speakers etc. Also, it has the walk thru transom so I do lose seating for one person. The 2000 Mobius V is in immaculate shape and has 150 hours. The owner has only serviced the boat for the last three years has not used it at all. The gel coat, upholstry is excellent. Motor seems to be immaculate. The negatives are that it doesn't have a tower, speakers, etc. The Mobius V price gives me the ability to have a tower and accessories installed. Does one of these boats perform better than the other?

Thanks in Advance,

kaneboats
07-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Both are excellent choices. You have to consider storage, tow vehicle and what you want out of the boat. Glad you are going MOOMBA!!! Either way, we are here to help.

rc5695
07-20-2010, 12:18 PM
the Kamberra seem sto have room for more people? I'm honestly not sure on all the differences, but you'll love the kamberra if you like to have pleny of room for lots of people! We bought a 2000 Kamberra (not WT) this spring and have been LOVING it! LOTS of room for people & gear. Good for boarding and skiing. neither of the boats you mentioned have any hours to be concerned about, that's for sure! It is amazing just how little some people use their boats! Bought ours with 355 hours in March, and we're at almost 400 already, in mid-July.