PDA

View Full Version : Center hub of steering wheel popping off

csmsk
07-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Anyone have problems with the center hub of your steering wheel popping off? Easy fix I'm sure, but would like some suggestions before I just silicone it in place.

Thanks,
Chris
('07 LSV)

viking
07-17-2010, 04:11 PM
mine does the same thing (now that my 2 year old has been driving the boat while it's in the garage :)

skiyaker
07-17-2010, 06:23 PM
mine does the same thing (now that my 2 year old has been driving the boat while it's in the garage :)

same thing here- I used a little gorilla glue last year for that- no problems since

wolfeman131
07-17-2010, 11:23 PM
same thing here- I used a little gorilla glue last year for that- no problems since

HA! and here I thought only my 2 yr old son had found that he could pull that thing out. I was thinking of using some clear silicone, too but it might p!ss him off and he'd rip the steering wheel off!

ssmith
07-17-2010, 11:44 PM
HA! and here I thought only my 2 yr old son had found that he could pull that thing out. I was thinking of using some clear silicone, too but it might p!ss him off and he'd rip the steering wheel off!

LOL! My wife and I just read your comment and laughed. Your son sounds just like our 2 yr old daughter. She is a wild child but her 6 yr old sister is just as angelic as can be. Gotta love their spirit.

davinci
07-19-2010, 10:43 PM
Mine's completely gone where can i get another one??

phospher
07-20-2010, 09:30 AM
LoL, my two year old pulled mine of too! I just rigged it with a little black tape, stays on much better now.

brain_rinse
07-20-2010, 10:14 AM
I had the dealer get me a new one. The one that came on the boat stuck out maybe half an inch and fell out all the time. The one I had them get for me is flush with the wheel and isn't going anywhere.