PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Jamboree

DK 08 mobius lsv
07-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Has anyone heard about the Chicago Jamboree this year?
I was told at the Boat Show in Cleveland to check funonthefox.com and it would be updated with information about the trip but I havnt seen anything. Has anyone heard anything?

deerfield
07-15-2010, 06:48 PM
DK - Nothing yet. The host of the Chicago event for the past three years was Ultimate Wake Watersports, located in Volo, Illinois, near the Fox River and chain of lakes. I stopped by the store a week ago to buy a replacement bunk for my boat lift. We talked "shop", but I did not think to bring up the topic. Business is down and the showroom has a few less boats this year. The fellow on staff at Ultimate Wake who put the jamboree together the last two years moved on to another job and no longer is with the dealer. I'm on the email list for distribution of announcements. In the event there is a jamboree or get together, I'll pass along anything I hear to the forum. - Deerfield

DK 08 mobius lsv
07-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. Gus and I have been keeping an eye on it but havnt seem to hear anything yet.

Wake Master
07-19-2010, 09:27 PM
This is in Ultimate Wakes July Newsletter

4th Annual Supra Moomba Reunion
The event will be held August 7th from 9am until 5pm at the Fox River Preserve Marina. Launch, slip for the day and lunch included. Unlimited wakeboarding and waterskiing at will on the lower Fox River.

-Wakeboard demos by Tom Pazurunas
-Lunch
-Games
-Belly Flop Contest
-Boat parade, photo op

Plus meet and greet your fellow Moomba and Supra owners. We will have new boat demos and all participants will receive a commerative t-shirt.

New this year, The Reunion we will feature new boat demos. We will have several boats in the water. Call us and let us know what models you are interested in taking out.

Email [email protected] or call (815) 385-2720 for questions, directions or to sign up.

kaneboats
07-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Very happy to hear this is going down again. Wish I could be there. Maybe use some FF miles? :)