PDA

View Full Version : Exile at Futureshop

Mikey
07-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Well after talking in a private message at or before the season started,with Brian from EXILE i was looking at the stereo flyers today ,and suddenly got exited. Brian told me they were working on getting there product into one of the Box stores.
Well it finally happened. Future shop carry;s EXILE. I'm excited in the fact that most of our stereo stores are very LAME in which product they carry and Marine products are few and far between. True high end MARINE stereo products are hard to find and usually pricey as well.
Now there is Hope. I put off upgradeing stereo system other than changing boat speakers to POLKS due to changing strategy of do it right or don't do it at all,instaed of making do knowing i would want to change it up later.
Polks for me were a nightmare to get in itself as i had to have Alcab help me on this .Thanks Al. Shortly after one of our Lame stores suddenly got in on this Polk deal but then jacked up the price as well .
Anyway rambling on but just want to say,YEAH lets get more decent products up here and make it easy to find and buy.

jamie_abb
07-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Did you find a cheap place for db651s?
I'm finding it cheaper to import and pay the shipping and duty!

loudsubz
07-15-2010, 10:35 AM
I noticed that too, good for him.

Too bad they don't have the HLCD at FS (yet??).

Brianinpdx
07-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Hey guys -

Yes yes, Futureshop in the past has carried our Mobile audio products and at the beginning of the year they agreed to bring in some of our marine products. From what I see at FS, they have made their marine offerings a big focus of their support and we are excited to be considered the "high-end reference".

XM7 is not available currently at FS but I wouldnt be surprised if that changes next spring. If you have time, stop by and ask for a demo. I think you'll really like the sound of the SXT65 tower speaker. It's got people there pretty excited!

-Brian
Exile Audio

Mikey
07-17-2010, 08:44 PM
If i get a chance i will but unfortunetly i've been busy Boating. Aw schucks.
Anyway as for the Polks i had to go through a member on this board to have speakers shipped to him then he shipped to me . That was through Amazon. What a pain,but worth it.