PDA

View Full Version : The crew at Skiers Choise

moombadaze
07-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Thanks.

Back in 08 you guys put together a couple LSV's, a Outback V, and a LS that all went on vacation this last week together and provided there owners with hrs of enjoyment. Other than a little vapor lock (twice) they ran perfectly over the course of the week-What more can you ask? We surfed, we kneeboarded, we skied, we tubed, and tubed and tubed-there were kids every where and they wanted to tube-even a certain wife got on the tube and was giggling and screaming like a kid. What a trip.

kaneboats
07-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks from us too. Fantastic week of outstanding performance. To every employee who contributes to our great times-- thank you so much! Here's to you!

skiyaker
07-12-2010, 12:50 PM
hey that's right- many props to skiers choice. I rode behind 3 SC boats this weekend- skied behind mine; skied behind a boomerang; surfed behind a supra. Just like the folks that brought me a tasty beer at an affordable price, thanks for getting me on the water at a price that got out there years earlier than I expected

wolfeman131
07-12-2010, 10:50 PM
hmmmm . . .

check out the signatures to see if yuo can guess who has what boat.

great time with some great boats and great families not to mention some great food and great beer.

zegm
07-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Yes we all agree that model year 2008 was probably one of the best!
Which lady got on the tube????

Sorry I am late getting on but I was late getting home from Sports Authority. Something about getting an O'brien Tube on sale, yep 40% off!!! :)

Anyone who has concerns about single axle trailers and going ong distances need not worry. She towed great!

And Finally thanks to Wolfemans family for being such GREAT Hosts!!!!