PDA

View Full Version : Hooked on Surfing

Waynes345
07-11-2010, 06:36 PM
My son says surfing is the best watersport ever. My daughter likes it enough to make as her Facebook profile pic. Working it the best we can with our DD.

sailing217
07-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Looks great. Sounds like they are having fun with the phase5. have them go to youtube and check out some moves like: 'fire hydrant' and 'hang-5'/'gun show'. Fire hydrant is not easy for adults on little skittish skim boards. Time for them to work on a 360 (:

My just turned 4yr old tried to surf by himself but the Scamp board was just too big for him. He needs like a 2 ft board, lol. He kneeboards great but isn't fond of trying to wakeboard cause the water up his nose. He surfs with me each outing and I'll see if I can post a pic riding on my shoulders.

good times

Waynes345
07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Both kids are working on 360's. My daughter was getting real close and then took the board across the shin which slowed her down some. My son has pulled off two so far. I've just about got the wave and ballast figured out for our boat with or without people and have been pretty consistantly pulling a decent wave. They love that P5 board.