PDA

View Full Version : Aquapalooza

sweeper2
07-06-2010, 12:26 AM
anybody going to the main concert on lake travis july 10? heres info on these concerts

http://www.aquapalooza.com/

NewmbaTX
07-06-2010, 03:34 AM
Thanks, almost missed it! Just registered and plan to be there! Not often to we get awesome events like this down here in Texas! What are you gonna be in?

sweeper2
07-06-2010, 07:08 PM
black/white obv. i think we will head out there friday wakeboard and ski and then camp out and get a good spot in the morning

davinci
07-08-2010, 08:18 PM
s**t that is huge , how do you find someone you're looking for ?? Is that a lake or ocean ? wish we had some of those events here.

you da man
07-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Over 4,000 boats registered for this event...now that's a Texas size redneck yacht club ;). Plus, being in Austin...over half the boats will be wakeboats and the "go fast" boats.

NewmbaTX
07-12-2010, 02:59 AM
black/white obv. i think we will head out there friday wakeboard and ski and then camp out and get a good spot in the morning

Did you make it out? How was your experience? Saw a few Moombas, but none mayching yours. One ran into my Moomba at the dock when we were trying to get ready to load. Some drunk guy in a NICE Mobuis! But he didnt care, luckily only a small rub on mine and cracked his gelcoat...HA HA!