PDA

View Full Version : Any wakeboarders around Lake Washington?

aaroncat
07-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I am looking for folks to come out on my boat on Lake Washington. I'm having a tough time finding people that are as keen as I am to wakeboard and surf. :(

kaneboats
07-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Move here. I'll sell my boat and go out on yours.

It's a shame isn't it? I remember so many days I couldn't get anyone to go out, especially once football season starts (DVR was make for boaters). That's probably why I wanted 6 kids. They have no choice! Actually, they do have a choice: Boat -- or stay home and pull weeds.

aaroncat
07-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Hahaha thanks for the offer guys. Very tempting...

gcnettl
07-05-2010, 12:16 AM
I am looking for folks to come out on my boat on Lake Washington. I'm having a tough time finding people that are as keen as I am to wakeboard and surf. :(

I know right? People always want to go mid day saturday or sunday, and it is horrible then. Water is whitecapping. Early morning or late evening and its usually glass out. But nobody wants to go then. If I ask someone if they want to come out, they ALWAYS respond with "who's going to be there?" I say, I hope nobody!

aaroncat
07-05-2010, 02:50 AM
I know right? People always want to go mid day saturday or sunday, and it is horrible then. Water is whitecapping. Early morning or late evening and its usually glass out. But nobody wants to go then. If I ask someone if they want to come out, they ALWAYS respond with "who's going to be there?" I say, I hope nobody!
Bloody oath mate!

FamilyMatters
07-05-2010, 10:12 PM
My son was just Stationed at Ft Lewis WA (Army) and he's mourning being that far from GA and the Moomba. He'll wakeboard all day, and pitch in for the Gas. He's probably going to have to get a wetsuit though he's used to water in the 90s.

Darren

dphilippe
07-14-2010, 11:07 AM
still looking for wakeboarders? I would be interested.
thanks

nomijade
07-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I would love to join you! I moved up from PHX so I don't know anyone with a boat yet. It would be nice to get back into wakeboarding! Please let me know if you are still looking!

aaroncat
07-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Hey fellas. Sorry I forgot about this thread. Can anyone interested PM me with any details you think are pertinent. How close do you live to the lake? What days and times can you make it out? etc

Hoopaholic99
07-15-2010, 05:49 PM
I live in Seattle and im down to hit the water whenever. I only surf though.