PDA

View Full Version : Wakesurfing

SoTX
08-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Wakesurfing is the most fun I have ever had behind a boat. The feeling is awesome. Surfing along behind the boat with no ropes to pull you and working the wave is incredible. I am so stoked. Yesterday I had my longest ride ever. Surfed for 1.25 miles before I wiped out. Turned my 15 year old nephew on to it as well as my brother yesterday. They want to go again today.
If you guys have not tried this I highly recomend it. It is a real kick in the pants. I found everything I needed to know about it on www.howtowakesurf.com
I strongly recommend getting your exhaust modified for wake surfing. I bought the Fresh Air Exhaust System. It has performed flawlessly.
Try it you will get hooked.
Late

Shoemaker Mobius
08-02-2004, 05:32 PM
SoTX,
I looked at a picture of the Fresh Air Exhaust System and I was wondering if it can be installed if you have a hydraulic wakeplate? It looks like it could not be installed because it goes right where the wakeplate extends. Does your boat have a wakeplate?

SoTX
08-03-2004, 12:46 AM
My boat does not have a wake plate. However they make them for boats with or without a wake plate. You just have to let them know what you have and they will square you away.
That exhaust system realy made a huge diference. Not only for the guy that is surfing but for the rest of your crew that is hanging at the back of the boat. I hate to go on and on but I realy like this product.
George

SoTX
09-14-2004, 12:15 PM
Has anyone tried it yet?
No body wants to ski or wakeboard any more when I take them out. They are hooked on surfing. It is low impact so you do not get as worn out when doing it and it is a blast.