PDA

View Full Version : Not too impressed with Inboard Online

AaronWhitt82
06-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Last night I was attempting to order a new Johnson pump from Inboard Online and it seems as their website doesn't work so well. Every time I kept trying to place the order the site would "time out" and kick me off. I would try to log back in and it would say there was an error on the website.
I tried from 3 different computers and had no luck.
A few of the times when I would try to reorder the part I couldn't even get to the parts page as the site would time out again.
I just had to place the order over the phone and I told them about the website and they acted like they didn't really care and never said anything about looking in to it.
I was hoping to have this pump by the Weekend so I could use the boat, but now it probably won't be here til Monday...
This is the first time I've ordered something from them and I'm not too happy about it.
I've always got everything from SkiDim and never had a single problem with them.
I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems with their website?
I'm willing to give them another chance, but first time experience with them not so good
Aaron

kaneboats
06-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Don't know that one. I like skidim.com

AaronWhitt82
06-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Well I just got an E-mail a little bit ago with a tracking number and it will be here on Thursday so I am really happy about that. They said it wouldn't be shipped until tomorrow, but I guess they did a little extra and got it out today !!!!!
Compared to SkiDim the pump was $30 cheaper at Inboard Online and I also got an extra 10% off.
So all in all I am a bit happier about everything now !!!!

loudsubz
06-30-2010, 10:59 AM
skidim or iboats for me