PDA

View Full Version : Thanks skiers choice-reed-

sandm
06-23-2010, 09:31 AM
So I see many bashes here on skiers choice and their inability to answer the phones, so I figured I should share my experience yesterday.

Noticed that the screws that hold the seat down are coming out. the 4 at the front of the seat have all come out and the 2 down the side are working their way out. I have the seat and pedestal bolted to the floor. not sure why. so I called skiers to see what they would recommend and to make sure that I'm not going to cause any more damage with bigger/longer screws. I dialed the skiers number. got the answering system. picked the tech support option and got another answering system. I dialed one of the numbers and ended up getting Reed on the phone. he was very helpful and gave me the information and support I needed. I fixed the issue and life is all good :)

THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

jmvotto
06-23-2010, 09:52 AM
I have never had any problems getting through to SC in the last two year. they have always been helpful. Glad to hear Reed took care of you

:D

cachais
06-23-2010, 09:56 AM
I just bought my first boat a month or so ago and I called them numerous times asking them a million different questions and never had any troubles. A couple times I had to leave a voicemail, but they always called me back within the day. My experience has been great with SC.

phospher
06-23-2010, 01:27 PM
The two times I called Skiers Choice I got someone on the phone. No problems. Problem I have is trying to get a call back from Lauderdale Lakes Marina. I'm 0-4. I've given up with them cause they never return my calls.

cgriebs
06-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Reed helped me out once or twice (at least), as we have no dealers here on Long Island.

He's a good guy :)

Thanks Reed!

mutau052
06-24-2010, 03:36 PM
I saw a guy in one of ed's pics of his boat being built with long blond hair that looked like pro reed hansen who is sponsored by supra. Is this the same reed?