PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day Weekend Plans

kaneboats
06-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Anybody have big plans for F-Day w/e? My Mom is coming to town so we are going to take her out Moombaing tomorrow and maybe Sat. If I don't get back on here for a few days HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dads out there. And for you sons (or daughters), please give pop a call if especially if you haven't talked to him in a while. Life is too short for grudges, right? Have a happy and safe weekend.

viking
06-17-2010, 03:52 PM
headin up to the Big Sky Thunder Nationals Hillclimb in my small hometown of Columbus, MT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZt3Mjnhuk

Taking the boat out on 2 long camping trips starting next wednesday AFTER father's day. Come on weather :)

jmvotto
06-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Baby's baptism, birthday and Fathers dayall at the lake house. it will be a fun weekend hope to get some moomba time.

can't believe its been a year already:D

sandm
06-17-2010, 04:46 PM
boating tomorrow(friday) and probably saturday. got bbq's planned on both friday and saturday night with other people's fathers. hoping to take my old man golfing on sunday morning, then probably hang out and get ready for the next week sunday night. gots no kids so no fathers day stuff from that angle, but betting my dog will give me a good lick upside the face in the morning(about the same time I fill his food bowl :) )

GeauxTigers
06-17-2010, 04:47 PM
I am taking the family to Hawaii! ALOHA!

Razzman
06-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Squat, nada, zip but sitting on my butt after last week at the lake i need it! :p

moombadaze
06-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Will give the old man a call and check up on him-no grudges-just lots of distance. Hope my little one and the wife will take me surfing in the morning and then have a little bbq lunch and a nap--thats not to much to ask for is it?

GeauxTigers
06-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Will give the old man a call and check up on him-no grudges-just lots of distance. Hope my little one and the wife will take me surfing in the morning and then have a little bbq lunch and a nap--thats not to much to ask for is it?

Sounds like a perfect day!

Ian Brantford
06-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Dang it. I'm getting rained out tomorrow and I had to make other plans for Sunday. That's no boating for me, three weekends in a row!

At least my dad lives right down the street, so I can take his SUV in for its Father's Day upgrade -- a Class III hitch so that he can tow his own trailers instead of borrowing my truck.

wbarksda
06-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Heading up to Center Hill in TN with the GF to meet my mom and pops for a chill weekend with none of my sisters kids!

newyear14
06-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Boating on Saturday, church Sunday AM then pig out :).

wolfeman131
06-18-2010, 10:59 PM
good friends coming to the lake house tomorrow morning for a full weekend of fun on the lake, good eats off the grill & ice cold beer from the cooler. :)

kaneboats
06-19-2010, 01:52 AM
Hope you have a blast.

newty
06-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Work... oh and more work. :mad:

Sled491
06-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Lake house all weekend. No family friday night. Skiied sat morning, family came out in the afternoon. Hooked up for a tie up sat afternoon. Sat night around the bonfire. No skiing sunday morning (yet), got my gift, a new IPOD (keep loosing the darn things). So far so good!!