PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlite CoeX 4.4

Waynes345
06-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Anybody know anything about this board? I'm looking for something more challenging for my kids than the Venture that I will continue on. I've seen a couple for sale and would appreciate any input. Thanks.

sailing217
06-15-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm selling a phase5 icon that collects dust now since I upgraded to a carbon drew. Great for kids and small adults under 160lbs. Would be lightning fast compared to any wakeboard company surfboard. I have pics and a steal of a price on centurioncrew.com in the classified section, $165+. Someone posted a few days ago but I can email them that they have 24hrs. I think my broadcast 4.9 is sold.

If your kids are less than 100lbs, the phase5 scamp is a steal at $200 for the performace the kids get. My daughter is 96lbs and freerides the scamp/icon/drew c fine

Once you get out of the wakeboard company boards you'll never go back.

Waynes345
06-15-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm selling a phase5 icon that collects dust now since I upgraded to a carbon drew. Great for kids and small adults under 160lbs. Would be lightning fast compared to any wakeboard company surfboard. I have pics and a steal of a price on centurioncrew.com in the classified section, $165+. Someone posted a few days ago but I can email them that they have 24hrs. I think my broadcast 4.9 is sold.

If your kids are less than 100lbs, the phase5 scamp is a steal at $200 for the performace the kids get. My daughter is 96lbs and freerides the scamp/icon/drew c fine

Once you get out of the wakeboard company boards you'll never go back.

Let me know if it's still available. I can't get to the classifieds over there without joining. Thanks.

cab13367
06-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Anybody know anything about this board? I'm looking for something more challenging for my kids than the Venture that I will continue on. I've seen a couple for sale and would appreciate any input. Thanks.

My son started surfing on that board when he was about 10. It's a good board for kids and lighter women but it's a slow and heavy compared to surfboard construction type boards. We kept it and use it to teach kids and lighter adults.