PDA

View Full Version : Skier's Choice loses at Great Friend

RickT
06-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Yesterday I attended the funeral of one of our best and brightest. A sad, sad day.

Jay Warren, our former marketing manager and friend, passed away on Thursday of last week after complications from surgery a few days earlier.

I cannot express the remorse all of us here at SC feel in his passing. We lost a great friend and a great person. Keep his family in your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Rick Tinker

kaneboats
06-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Always sad to lose one of the SC family. Prayers for all his relatives and friends.

RobertJ
06-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Rick, my heart and prayers go out to Jay's family friends, and to you.

ejojprop
06-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Jay was a great guy with great sense of humor and knew his boat stuff, will be missed. From all of us at OJ PROPS.

deerfield
06-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Yesterday I attended the funeral of one of our best and brightest. A sad, sad day.

Jay Warren, our former marketing manager and friend, passed away on Thursday of last week after complications from surgery a few days earlier.

I cannot express the remorse all of us here at SC feel in his passing. We lost a great friend and a great person. Keep his family in your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Rick Tinker

Rick - Please accept my condolences on the loss of your friend and former employee. I understand Jay was a wonderful man and just know that where ever he walked Jay made the world a better place. I appreciate your sharing this difficult news here on the Moomba forum. It means a lot that you would think of us. We have come to know your company and team, and created community around this sport in which we share a common interest. Thanks for all you do. As asked, I will keep Jay's family in my thoughts. - Stuart aka Deerfield

moombadaze
06-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Rick, sorry to hear about the passing of Jay.

eseebeck
06-16-2010, 12:56 PM
Rick,
thanks for sharing this sad news and please know that Jay's family and friends as well as the whole SC family are in our thoughts and prayers.