PDA

View Full Version : 2008 outback v owners I need opinion.

Elevated1
06-13-2010, 05:36 PM
I need to know what type of bimini cover you have, how you like it ,and where you purchased it from? I have hit a wall. The factory one seems like the only option so far with out having custom one made. I live in Michigan and most custom shops are not around where I live. I contacted tower biminis and they do not have a pattern for a 2008 outback v. It would take months to get it done. I need a bimini top asap. How much isn't that big of an issue. Just want a good one the first time. Thanks for the help.
Mike

jmvotto
06-13-2010, 09:06 PM
I have the factory bimini for a 2007 OBV, should be the same. easy to store under tower. easy to get out and use. if you are really tall than it could b a problem.I like it but wish i had the above the tower one. not sure why though.

Jester did a custom one on his 2008 OBV above the tower and i believe a forward bimini, like on the newer ones on the lsv check for hi thread

wolfeman131
06-13-2010, 10:15 PM
chack out the Monster Tower Cargo bimini. I think it will cost only a few hundred more than the OEM bimini, but has that ability to store boards on top and is a bit larger. You can also adujust the mounting position to give a bit more headroom that the OEM.

Here is a link to my install thread:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7357&highlight=monster