PDA

View Full Version : Sold my Outback.. Sad...

Jeff W
06-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Sold my Outback last weekend. Put it on Craigslist at 4pm Friday thinking it would take 2-4 weeks to sell. It was GONE from my house at 9:30am on Saturday morning.. It sold in about 16 hours for what we wanted for it. This was NOT a fire sale price. I'm shocked.

Thought I'd have another month with it. :confused:

Wife and I are starting a new chapter in our lives. Buying or building a new house (reason for the sale), starting a family (babytime!) and I'm interviewing for new jobs..

We'll have another boat in the next year or two but it probably won't be another Moomba. I've loved every hour we put on ours but the next boat will probably be a 09-10 Malibue Wakesetter or loaded V-Ride..

I'm still going to be a Moomba forum member. :lol: I love you guys.

jmvotto
06-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Sorry to see the sale. good luck with you endeavors, tha'st alot on the plate, but certainly understandable

you will be missed.

FYI I am a member of BU, MC and Supra Just for information purposes;)

ian ashton
06-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Wow - congrats on the fast sale!

If you need any mortgage help with your new endevour let me know, I am a loan officer with a very large bank.

kaneboats
06-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Congrats on the sale. LOL on the fact you think you are building a house and starting a family and the next boat won't be a Moomba!!!!! Be sure to report back on that one. Many have been there and you will see how priorities change and you go back to the value you know. Best of luck to you in the meantime!!!!

Sled491
06-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Best of luck, don't be so sure you won't be back, our Moombas and Supras are #3 in sales for a reason. I ski with 3 MC's and every one of the guys agrees my boat is a top line tow boat.

I remember when we got married, ordered our first boat, signed the papers to build our first house and got married all within 4 mnths! 1st kid came 2 yrs after that :)