PDA

View Full Version : cumberland lake

gus 08 mobius lsv
06-06-2010, 08:07 PM
aug 2-6 family is going to cumberland getting a 6 bedroom house boat from jamestown marina. any forum members use this area or gonna be in this area those days. wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the great people that make up this forum.

urban8designs
06-21-2010, 02:53 PM
let me know how it goes. my dad lives near sommerset and wants me to bring boat up. those aug dates don't work as i'm going to a wedding.

gus 08 mobius lsv
06-29-2010, 08:31 AM
gus...

how far is Cumberland from Mammoth caves?

i'm not too sure where that is even located at ed. i'll check a map and see what i can find out why you been to mammoth caves or just heard of it?

gus 08 mobius lsv
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
let me know how it goes. my dad lives near sommerset and wants me to bring boat up. those aug dates don't work as i'm going to a wedding.

i can tell your now its a great time its the third year i've been a part of this with the family usually somewhere between 10-15 of us get a house boat bring all our boats and jet skis and just lots of good food and don't leave the water for 5 straight days! although this will be the first year with the moomba so its goona be even better yet!

sailing217
06-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Have fun. I'm leaving tomorrow for a houseboat on Norris.

Was at Jamestown in mid-April. Water was great as always

patrick232
07-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Have fun. I'm leaving tomorrow for a houseboat on Norris.

Was at Jamestown in mid-April. Water was great as always

Sailing you still down at Norris? We got down on the 2nd and will be leaving the 9th. Did you make it to the jumping bridge?