PDA

View Full Version : Sharing the water!

Moseley618
06-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I know we have to share the water. But, why is it that the people that are trying to toss people off a tube feel the nee to come into a nice smooth cove? I mean we spent more time waiting for boats to go by the boarding. They had the whole lake to tube on and they come back into our perfectly smooth cove. Oh well just venting. I have read everything and watched most videos on wakeboarding but that does not mean I can do it. I love it so much but only my third time up on a board. I jumped the wake but the landing was ugly. I get better with every pull.

phospher
06-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Ignorance. They simply don't know any better. Almost always IO's.

Razzman
06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
An age old problem that will never be resolved and is hashed out every year about this time. :cool:

maxpower220
06-06-2010, 09:25 PM
If you think it is bad as a wakeboarder, just imagine how slalom skiers feel.

I'm glad I live on a private lake.

skiyaker
06-06-2010, 09:41 PM
the sailor said "Why does the fisherman always fish in the middle of the steadiest breeze?"
the fisherman said "why does the skier always ski where the fish are?"
the skier said "why does the wakeboarder always make waves where the lake is calm?"
the wakeboarder said "where did all these @%$^# tubers come from?"
and the tuber said... WHOOOO!!!!

deepcove
06-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Thankfully I have yet to see tubing at 6:00 am. Honestly I get more annoyed with wakeboarders doing power turns than afternooon tubers.

Moseley618
06-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Skiyaker, that made me laugh out loud! I was in a cove first where they were trying to ski and I left. I was trying to find another cove when I saw some guys fishing a point right in my path and I crossed over as to not disturb them and their fish. I am a novice at boating but I do try and be considerate of others. I still had fun! There could have been a hundred tubes and I still would of had a blast! I love my Moomba LSV!!!

Razzman
06-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I still had fun! There could have been a hundred tubes and I still would of had a blast! I love my Moomba LSV!!!

And THAT is what's it's all about. :D

VA LSV
06-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Thankfully I have yet to see tubing at 6:00 am. Honestly I get more annoyed with wakeboarders doing power turns than afternooon tubers.

Same here with the power turners. I can't help but laugh when they take one of their own rollers over the bow.