PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop

02Outback
06-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Just to throw this out there, if anybody is thinking about doing some different things to their boat and they want to see what it will look like first, shoot it my way what you are thinking and I will photoshop it together to give you an idea.

I am currently thinking about swapping Moomba logo's... See attached.

kaneboats
06-05-2010, 12:25 AM
I like the older logo straight better than the newer one crooked. ;)

Sorry to be a wise a$$ (I really can't help it), but thanks for the offer to shop people's logos and stuff. Not all of us have the skills to see how it would look so it's a nice offer.

FYI: Here's what my daughter did to my boat before it ever hit the water to make it "cool" enough for her:

wolfeman131
06-05-2010, 12:29 AM
02 - I think that color combo on your boat looks great nekked.

Also, I think the chrome "MOOMBA" would look great.

02Outback
06-05-2010, 12:30 AM
I like the older logo straight better than the newer one crooked. ;)

Sorry to be a wise a$$ (I really can't help it), but thanks for the offer to shop people's logos and stuff. Not all of us have the skills to see how it would look so it's a nice offer.

FYI: Here's what my daughter did to my boat before it ever hit the water to make it "cool" enough for her:
Ha Ha I know it wasn't straight. I saved it originally crooked and then went back and made another one..just uploaded the wrong one! Oops!

kaneboats
06-05-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm not changing a dam thing. I like it the way it is. BTW, they want to "total" my car. Boo hooo. I'll miss my little red getaway.