PDA

View Full Version : ronix help???

outbackv
06-03-2010, 05:11 PM
i rode a RONIX COVIN for awhile with the RONIX SCOUT boots but picked up a pair of the RONIX ONE boots which i love and have a RONIX VIVA for a demo which i like but still wanna try a different board or two before i buy and wanna stay with RONIX and was consideriing the 2010 RONIX MANA or the 2010 RONIX ONE and wanted to see if anyone has ridden eithier of these boards and if anyone coulD share there thoughts.....
thanks

brain_rinse
06-03-2010, 06:14 PM
It doesn't sound like you're set on any particular style of board since the 3 boards you mentioned all have different rocker styles: continuous, 3-stage, and hybrid. Given that I'd say Mana as it's designed to be a well-rounded shape that suits many different styles.

outbackv
06-03-2010, 06:48 PM
yes they defin do! i just wanted to get some input and opions on others that might have these boards......

jeffrogge
06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
I have the Ibex and love it, I think you can't go wrong with Ronix boards. That said it does not really help you. I would match the things you are looking for in a board with the proper board. For instance I really don't like buttery boards so I went with the Ibex. Good Luck

outbackv
06-03-2010, 07:39 PM
ya defin and i know im comparing three totally different boards but i think thats the point ya know trying different boards to see if there is anything in one i really like instead of trying the same ones especially since we have different riding styles im gonna be picking up the one to have for a demo this weekend!!!!

bbyquist
06-08-2010, 02:17 AM
I have the Ronix One board and bindings and couldn't be happier. I am by no means a talented rider but it's still the most fun I've had wakeboarding.

WaterBullDawg1980
06-08-2010, 10:40 PM
I have the Ibex and love it, I think you can't go wrong with Ronix boards. That said it does not really help you. I would match the things you are looking for in a board with the proper board. For instance I really don't like buttery boards so I went with the Ibex. Good Luck

The new Ibex has the most agressive 3 stage rocker on the planet. Bar none. Great board.

gcnettl
07-05-2010, 12:21 AM
I've got the Viva, brother has the One. To me, the Viva sets an edge better/easier but it seems to land little loose. I can get a better pop with the One, just harder for me to get it to dig. Can't go wrong with Ronix IMO. Other manufacturers sell junk boards and good boards, Ronix just makes good boards (and bindings).

tysonma
07-09-2010, 09:59 AM
I agree, the One takes a little bit to dig in, unlike the viva or ibex. Once you do set in I feel like it realy holds through the wake. Surface tricks arent a problem, when you are in a neutral position it releases pretty easy for spins. If you don't like the kick of the one, which some people dont, I'd recommend the mana. my $.02