PDA

View Full Version : welcome package...

spoon03
05-31-2010, 04:38 PM
I have had my boat for almost a year now. Received a package in the mail with a survey. Filled it out online and sent it in by mail. Was supposed to receive a welcome package. Been about 7 months. No package. Sure would like to have my little package. Promises, promises. I guess the company that was hired to do the survey for SC makes their money but doesn't have to live up to their promises.

fastlx
05-31-2010, 04:55 PM
I never got my package either. Its not a big deal, but I think that if you are told you are getting something, they should follow through!!!! Maybe SC can look into this and fix it......if not, oh well:)

TL7
05-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Add me to the no welcome package group either, and I just bought my second boat from Skier's Choice in March.

05-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Bought my XLV new in 08 and was a member of this board at that time. I sent in my survey, but unlike a lot of people on this board, I never received a thing. Perhpas SC is prejudice towards Canadians.

jikemones
06-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Same experience here as well. Filled out the survey and no package? :confused:

jester
06-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I would like to give a little light at the end of the drain pipe. It took a little over a year from when i filled out my survey to when i got the package.

ian ashton
06-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I bought my boat in '08, got the survey, filled it out, and got the welcome package :)

I also took a factory tour.

thesack
06-01-2010, 01:31 PM
No welcome package here either. But doesn't really matter. The 09 board racks for my 07 were a much better welcome package, especially after all the headaches we had.

spoon03
06-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Happy customers are return customers. We all love our boats, but a promise is a promise. We all work hard for our little investments and if a company says it will do something, it should follow through. Sometimes it's the little details that count the most.

lsgagnon
06-02-2010, 10:49 AM
I have my boat for a year. Buy in feb 09, fill the first survey in the fall (oct?09), then a second in april this year....but no goodies...

The second one make me laugh because they want to know since the last survey how is everything...but here (canada) my boat is winterized from mid-september to mid-may...so nothing new on the boat it was still on the trailler as for the first survey.