PDA

View Full Version : stevep8560

stevep8560
05-30-2010, 06:19 PM
HELP!!!!
I have been very frustrated with my "99" Moomba last year we had a fuel problem all season used it 3 hours OUCH!!! Well this season so far so good the fuel problem was fixed and now on our 3rd time out it just quit? Lost all power all the gauges froze and nothing we were towed in and I can't figure it out the battery is good it wont even make a click no a thing. Any Ideas?????

Thanks, Stevep8560

NewmbaTX
05-31-2010, 01:59 AM
I'd start with checking the ignition switch. Thats stop #1 for all items you mentioned..(guages, start and ignition), this is of course that you are getting power to it in the first place from batteries or perko. I just got my Moomba and have had a coupleof switch issues already....the moisture corrodes the contacts from storage and the cover all winter.

kaneboats
06-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Sounds like something is tripping the main breaker on the back of the engine. I had a bad 12v power outlet that was giving me problems.

stevep8560
06-01-2010, 04:30 PM
A friend told me to start with the main breaker also. So as soon as I got home that was the first thing on my list (and only thing on my list) I giggled a couple of wires and heard the bilge pump kick on and presto the boat is running. I will have to get more into it and see why that happened but for now the sun is out and i,m signing out.

Thank you for your help

stevep8560