PDA

View Full Version : Need a new cover for 09 LSV

Cmack
05-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for a full cover for an 09 LSV. My current cover (mooring cover, I think) is the two piece cover which still lets in too much water when it rains. I would like to find a full cover that protects from water getting into the boat. We leave the boat on the lift at the cottage are sometimes gone for a week or two and have found that if it has rained the bow area is always wet when we return. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to order one from or where I could buy one. We are in Canada so needs to be able to ship accross borders as well.

Thanks in advance, I used the posts countless times since buying my baby last summer but this is my first post.

Cmack
05-25-2010, 12:35 PM
That's exactly what I want. Do you know if you can buy similar models aftermarket? I'll give my dealer a call to see if they can get them in and how much they would be. Any other comments are appreciated.

Jon J
05-25-2010, 12:42 PM
Cmak,

Are you out west? I had my boat at the dealer and something happened to my cover while my boat was in their yard. They were nice enough to replace my cover with a much better one that was made by Action Upholstery in Calgary. It was a replacement to my two piece snap in, but WAY better quality than the original. They do all kinds of boat covers for dealers in the area and I bet they already have a pattern for a moomba one piece.

Jon J
05-25-2010, 12:44 PM
Wow Ed! That is a nice looking cover. I didn't know SC had come out with one like that. It looks just like the ones that come on the Mastercraft boats.

moombadaze
05-25-2010, 01:29 PM
You may also want to check out http://evolutioncovers.com/

Little bit more than the factory covers and also trailerable.

Cmack
05-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks guys,
Jon - I'm actually in Calgary as well so I'll give Action a call. I called my dealer in Saskatchewan and they could order me one, but not sure if it is like Ed's which would be perfect. The dealer quote was pretty pricey - $750, they gave me two part numbers 108102 and 109425 because they weren't sure what they covers actually looked like. I found a website "boatcoversdirect.com" as well - anybody heard of them or used them? I'll definitely call evolution as well. Thanks again, I'll report back with my findings.