PDA

View Full Version : Mb Quart Wr1-cd

mjwray
05-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Anyone here anything about this receiver, I have a 2008 XLV GG and the stock kenwood is giving me fits, sometimes it will play CD's and sometimes it wont, and the stock wired remotes are intermittent to. Not looking to break the bank here but I can get a good deal on the head unit and a wired remote but hard to find anything about them. Any info would be great.

Thanks Matt

mmandley
05-17-2010, 11:13 AM
I know the 2010 Moombas are using MB as standard equipment now. I have always like MB Quart stuff. I only found basic info out this deck and seems like there other versions are a little more popular. Only concern id have is the Pre-out Voltage for your amps.

Features: AM/FM tuner with 18 FM/12 AM presets, European FM tuning, SIRIUS Satellite Radio and iPod* capabilities, 40 watts x 4, 5 preset EQ settings, 2 RCA preouts, 2-line dot matrix full-text display, iPod* control and front panel 3.5mm input for iPod or other portable MP3 players, anti-shock CD buffer, conformal coated PCB, J11171 marine ignition protection, power-down memory to retain presets, subwoofer/ CD changer control and salt/UV resistance.

mjwray
05-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the reply, not to sure on what I need for my voltage to the amps? All I plan on using for now is the 2 stock amps that came with the boat and have always heard the MB stuff was good for the money, plus the wired remote looks and probably functions a thousand times better than the stock Kenwood like the volume sticking and the ATT button hardly ever working. Not looking to break the bank but what would be a good substitute with a wired remote with the display and ipod control that would work well with the system I got? Any ideals would be great.

Thanks Matt

mmandley
05-18-2010, 10:22 AM
If your running the stock amps still the Pre out voltage will be fine. Im sure its 2V but 4V is ideal for large systems.

As for the wired remotes and not breaking the bank i think MB has the better option.

Alpine has a few nice decks and so does Kenwood. The biggest problem with the Kenwood from the factory is its a 7year old style so it doesn't have all the newest things like I Pod control. Its a great deck for what it does.