PDA

View Full Version : Success!

newty
05-15-2010, 02:11 AM
WARNING PWI!:p
First trip out this season, and everything worked flawlessly.
Stereo upgrade, battery upgrade, alternator and dual pully upgrades, onboard charging upgrades, transome LED upgrade, I even tested out my wicked sewing skills on my new speaker socks at 80mph. Damn I do good work!;)
Had a great day on the water and super stoked to have everything working as planned.
Gotta work on that stupid cooler.

brain_rinse
05-15-2010, 02:16 AM
Nice job! What have you got planned for the cooler?

ian ashton
05-15-2010, 08:36 AM
What is the dual pulley upgrade, and post up pics ofthe transom LEDs!

mmandley
05-15-2010, 08:46 AM
What is the dual pulley upgrade, and post up pics ofthe transom LEDs!

The duel pulley is on his Alternator because its so big it came with a dual pulley. Newty had to upgrade his crankshaft pulley to allow another belt.

Newty had some pics posted of his light but i cant find them LOL.

Newty glad you got out there yesterday man. It was a sick day for sure. Will be a repeat today so hope you get some water tie in.

I worked all day yesterday, barley got out side, had to change 3 grind wheels on my tools re qual 2 more and then do a weekly PM so it was all work work work LOL. Today will be more laxed i hope but still stuck in the basement working LOL

sandm
05-15-2010, 09:21 AM
nice job newty...
feels good to hit the water and know that a good old skiers choice product starts up and all the hard work you've added goes off without a hitch...

viking
05-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Ian,
Here's Newty's thread on his install.

I'd like to see some night pics of the LED in the water though :)

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=11022&highlight=battery

newty
05-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Ian,
Here's Newty's thread on his install.

I'd like to see some night pics of the LED in the water though :)

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=11022&highlight=battery

Yea me too! I did 2 red ones on my bro-on-laws x1. As soon as I get pics ill post.

Thanks guys. Oh and ill try to snap a pic of the pully upgrade.

Razzman
05-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Where's the proof? :p

newty
05-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Razz, You asked!:D
Here I am doing my part, warming up the river.
My buddy went ahead and threw this up on facebook yesterday, oh and that is a beer bottle in my right hand.

mmandley
05-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Thats awesome Newty. I have yet to stand there and do it. I at least give the water the respect of being in it first LOL.

jester
05-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Newty,

Great to hear you made it on the water. Nice day to start off with.

badasshybrid
05-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Looks like fun. Cant wait till it warms up a little more and quits raining. I am ready to learn how to wakeboard:p.