PDA

View Full Version : Wolf river get together

bslide
05-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I called Fort Fremont marine and Dan is going to get back to me about a meet and greet there. It sounds like everyone can make it aug 7? does anyone have some lodging info? There is a place called the grand seasons hotel that has nice big parking lot and is easy to get to but it is in Waupaca witch is about 15-20min from Fremont.

Sled491
05-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Made the jump. Crowd seems to be growing, great! So there is nothing closer eh? Nothing on the river itself? That sucks.

BTW what kind of crowd are we working up here. Families, groups of guys, couples? Just need to know so I can plan accordingly.

aook23
05-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Also made the jump, will pm the rest of the guys tonight ...

I am up for guys trip or family .... always seems to be a bit more fun when its just the guys ... lol just saying

and as far as on the water hotels ,,, i am not really liking it there very small and could not even come close to accomidating even 3 boats ... not relly worth ... i have some ideas for the " booze cuise type situation" lets get our
head count and then I will broadcast a list of ideas :)

how do we feel about june 15th as the cut off !? then we have plenty of times for rooms and to work with fort freemont on setting something up

Sled491
05-14-2010, 02:39 PM
The June 15th cut off sounds good. Remeber we can always cancel rooms if need be.

Guys trip ya LOL, I can leave the kids at home but the wife will never let me go without her!

I should shut up about the accomodations as I've only been there the one time and we tented it up at Triangle farms. However they are set up for fishing mostly and docking for our boats is not good.

Hey ever here of the "Black Otter", unbelievable Prime Rib. They have a 116oz er!!

deerfield
05-14-2010, 02:41 PM
BTW what kind of crowd are we working up here. Families, groups of guys, couples?

Are those the only options, or just suggestions?

aook23
05-14-2010, 02:41 PM
lol black otter !!!!!
me and the girl are goin there tonight !!!!

aook23
05-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Are those the only options, or just suggestions?
suggestions i think... ... what you got in mind?

Sled491
05-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Hey don't get me wrong, 6 or 7 awsum tow boats with great tunes, loaded with swim suit models works just fine for me, I'm just saying I don't think my wife will go for that. Deerfield knows my wife, he can vouch for me :D

We were at the Black otter last week saturday, packed! 1 1/2 hr wait.

New Guy
05-14-2010, 03:53 PM
We'll I don't have any kids so I will work on the swimsuit models :D

BTW can we get a sticky on this for now.

bslide
05-14-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey don't get me wrong, 6 or 7 awsum tow boats with great tunes, loaded with swim suit models works just fine for me, I'm just saying I don't think my wife will go for that. Deerfield knows my wife, he can vouch for me :D

We were at the Black otter last week saturday, packed! 1 1/2 hr wait.

well if your wife wont let them in your boat, we have room in ours:D

bslide
05-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Just talked to Dan and he would love to have us stop by. Depending on how many boats we have we can go there by water. He wants me to email him when we get a date and time set so he can email his customers about the event. He also said there is a couple places on water but they are geared more for fishing people. Larry and Janes and also Blue Top. I'm not familiar with these places.

bslide
05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Here is the link to grand seasons hotel in waupaca.
http://www.bestwesternwaupaca.com/
Let me know what you guys think.
Also was going to ask Dan if they would want to put on a cookout aug 7th at noon. What are your thoughts?
I have called the bestwestern about getting a group rate. Their sales rep should be getting back to me tomorrow.

Sled491
05-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Hotel looks good.

I have to tell you guys this is really shaping up to be a heck of an event. I like the fact that the local dealer wants to get behind some of this. It would be nice is SC would throw a little bling his way to hand out to the participants. Maybe we can find a sponser for some shirts?

If we have some good boarders/surfers/skiers maybe we could put on an amatuer show for his quests/customers?

Hoopskier
05-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Hotel looks good.

I have to tell you guys this is really shaping up to be a heck of an event. I like the fact that the local dealer wants to get behind some of this. It would be nice is SC would throw a little bling his way to hand out to the participants. Maybe we can find a sponser for some shirts?

If we have some good boarders/surfers/skiers maybe we could put on an amatuer show for his quests/customers?

Just to let you know, as far as waterski shows go, there is a home waterski show team in the area. In fact they ski just up river from the dealership. If anyone is interested in checking them out.

http://www.webfooters.org/Webfooters/Home.html

Also a plug for Fort Fremont Marine, I recently had them do some work for me. They were polite and seem easy to work with. I believe they are also sponser for the webfooters

bslide
05-16-2010, 08:34 AM
So we got a little problem. The two bigger hotels in waupaca are booked up for that weekend. If anyone has some ideas I would love to hear them.

Sled491
05-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Hoop, I'm just saying a little demo not a whole show, I don't think we have the time to cordinate something like that :)

Bslide, lets look at another weekend, no biggy

2007 Outback V
05-16-2010, 11:45 PM
How about a hotel in New London? It is a little closer than Waupaca, and may have something available. I'm not from the area, but just an idea.

Hoopskier
05-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Sled, A demo would be cool, just saying there was a team in the area if anyone wanted to check them out. Being a former show skier myself, I know they appreciate anyone who comes to watch. They are a non-profit group as well. I mention them as well for another community resource besides just the dealer.

I bet if you let them know what you guys on working on, they might be willing to share their ski site, might come to watch, help with whatever, teach? (I personally have no skills on some stuff). I'm just throwing ideas out here. The more the merrier, right? Its an easy way for the dealer to show off a product to a large group in the waterski community.

driven sydeways
05-17-2010, 06:59 PM
like i brought up before, the waupaca chain has heavy restrictions during the weekends. its a great place to cruise, park, and party. not so much for doing anything behind the boat. the chain's regulations on weekends are "Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10 AM - 2:30 PM " and during those times, i've been told the lakes are packed. i dont know much about the wolf, but i would imagine there are spots to get towed even on a weekend. just throwin that out there

Sled491
05-17-2010, 07:15 PM
like i brought up before, the waupaca chain has heavy restrictions during the weekends. its a great place to cruise, park, and party. not so much for doing anything behind the boat. the chain's regulations on weekends are "Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10 AM - 2:30 PM " and during those times, i've been told the lakes are packed. i dont know much about the wolf, but i would imagine there are spots to get towed even on a weekend. just throwin that out there

So your saying stick to the wolf?

driven sydeways
05-17-2010, 07:34 PM
So your saying stick to the wolf?

I love the chain. Its a great place to go after wearing yourselves out boarding/tubing etc. I've only been out there 3 or 4 times, but this is what i saw, and what i heard from bslide and aook. i just wanted to throw that out there! but maybe if everyone beats themselves up saturday, all we would want to do is chill on sunday? throw some frizz, have some adult beverages, listen to music

2007 Outback V
05-17-2010, 08:10 PM
OK, I'm confused :confused:

driven sydeways, if we are all interested in water sports, should we be looking to have are get together on a different body of water?

If so, does anyone have any other recommendations?

bslide
05-18-2010, 09:25 AM
So I got 15 rooms blocked off for us at the American Inn in New London for aug 6 and 7th. Its 89.60 a night depending on what kinda room you want. You still have to call individually and reserve your room. The group name is under Moomba forum. We can launch our boats in New London and drive down to Fremont. I will make this trip this weekend or memorial weekend to make sure its a safe route. Please let me know asap if this works for everyone. Phone # for America Inn 920-982-5700

aook23
05-18-2010, 09:32 AM
THANKS Bslide for pickin up my slack :)

So lets get people to let us know once they have booked there rooms so we can get a an idea how many people are gonna be there so if Fort Freemont decides to have us over they know how many to expect!

moombadaze
05-18-2010, 09:48 AM
sounds like you guys are going to have a bast-just wish it wasnt so far away

Sled491
05-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey sounds great, and all seems to work for me.

Hey Daze its just a short 24 hr drive, your wife can check out that climate she needs to move to :D

kaneboats
05-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Don't forget to raise your glasses on 8/8. It's my birthday, although I think I'm about to quit celebrating them myself.

moombadaze
05-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey Daze its just a short 24 hr drive, your wife can check out that climate she needs to move to :D

24hr drive one way---theres desire and then theres the time to do it-I have the 1st just not the 2nd to make it work. would be really cool to to do

aook23
05-18-2010, 12:12 PM
OK, I'm confused :confused:

driven sydeways, if we are all interested in water sports, should we be looking to have are get together on a different body of water?

If so, does anyone have any other recommendations?

The chain is going to be good for cruisin and drinking ... if we really want some water for tubing,wakeboarding ect.. me and bslide are fimilar with a lake that is amazing for it not to far away but I think what we should do is just get situated at the hotel and plan for a river run ... from there we can decide whos gonna do whatever its not like we cant split up for a few hours then meet back up !!

lets just meet and and bust out the details in person ... thats just my opinion .. im pretty easy going so im sure its gonna be fun no matter what we do ...

2007 Outback V
05-18-2010, 12:55 PM
The chain is going to be good for cruisin and drinking ... if we really want some water for tubing,wakeboarding ect.. me and bslide are fimilar with a lake that is amazing for it not to far away but I think what we should do is just get situated at the hotel and plan for a river run ... from there we can decide whos gonna do whatever its not like we cant split up for a few hours then meet back up !!

lets just meet and and bust out the details in person ... thats just my opinion .. im pretty easy going so im sure its gonna be fun no matter what we do ...

That's what I like to hear! Thanks bslide for getting reservations in New London. My wife is from Appleton, she actually threw the New London idea out there.

Wife and I plan on adult cruizing and partying on Sat. Aug 7th and going to bring out the little ones Sun. I'm excited, love having things to look forward too.

Everything is coming together nicely! :D

bslide
05-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Don't forget to raise your glasses on 8/8. It's my birthday, although I think I'm about to quit celebrating them myself.

8/8/08 is when aook23 and I started our addiction to boats.
So long Nobody's Girl, you were a good boat.

Sled491
05-18-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm skiing first thing and then I pretty much have to shut it down because of traffic. I do plan on surfing in the afternoons if possible. No tubing yuk. After that we will just hang out, have some lunch maybe on a river side deck somewhere, drink some wobly pops and catch some cancer :).

Appleknocker
05-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Just so every one is aware use caution if you are planning on boating from New London to Freemont. Depending on how much rain we get the water levels change regularly and boating from New London to Freemont is questionable at best. Better safe than sorry, it's about a 20 minute car ride. Also the wolf as quite a few restrictions on the weekends with no wake zones and it can be very busy!!! However at partridge crop lake there is a great sandbar to enjoy beverages and ski and board near the back end of the lake.

Sounds like fun, and if FFM can throw in some free stuff it makes it that much better. I will be taking the wife and leaving the kids at home.

Sled491
05-19-2010, 11:50 AM
The thing with the wold that I've seen is that while going right through Freemont is all slow no wake, you can travel a relatively short distance out of town and get usable water. As for the sand bar sounds great!

Appleknocker
05-19-2010, 11:59 AM
I miss spoke its partridge lake, not partridge crop lake which is further North. For the most part you are right sled. If you head out of the main launch area and go North there is one short no wake zone, but if you go south to Poygan lake there are a couple of no wake zones also. North of the Red banks the river gets real narow but there are some cool beaches up that way also. I personally haven't gone much farther than the 3 or 4 miles North of the Red Banks because I have always been told to watch for low water.

Check out this link for more information.

http://wiparty.com/Boating/Fremont.shtml

Sled491
05-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Right, south of launch has some no wake zones but there is plenty of water in between. North of Red Banks almost right away get nice and wide. Partridge Crop looks like it could get rough.

Bottom line is I think we'll find places to ride/ski/tube (yuk)/hang out.

bslide
05-19-2010, 11:36 PM
Got some more info on the hotel.
Two queen beds $84.90
Two kings with two tvs $99
One king with whirl pool $99
King Grand suite kitchen king bed and whirl pool $109

http://www.americinn.com/hotels/WI/NewLondon/accommodations
I need to know what kinda rooms you guys would like by next week so we can lock in the low prices.

driven sydeways
05-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Got some more info on the hotel.
Two queen beds $84.90
Two kings with two tvs $99
One king with whirl pool $99
King Grand suite kitchen king bed and whirl pool $109

http://www.americinn.com/hotels/WI/NewLondon/accommodations
I need to know what kinda rooms you guys would like by next week so we can lock in the low prices.

if im sleepin there, it will be in the back of the wagon!

studio212
05-21-2010, 01:26 AM
Hi I am from the area Waupaca (20 min from Fremont) The Valley (Appelton little chute ect). is only 30 min down 4 lane hwy 10 very nice hotels. there are some great smalll resorts. Jeff at the Fort puts on Wake board Wednesday it books up fast. I will sponser t shirts and will get together with the Fort. the Webfooters is a great show also. From the river you can boat Lake Winnabago up past Fremont. it is best to know the river if you go up to New london. Weekdays are best for long runs (no wake is lifted). This is a great place with great people. Truly fun for all. Did I mention Goodys Wakeboard Camp? Ask Jeff. Tell him Ken will help sponsor this event. lets have fun. there is much more to do.

studio212
05-21-2010, 01:47 AM
The Chain is mostly no wake. It is a great place to relax with a nice Pontoon. and have some family fun. The Wolf has more for Skiing and boarding surfing. They both have nice restaurants and Bars they are only 20 min apart if you have the time check them both out. weekend on the Chain and weekdays on the Wolf? if the upper wolf gets to full there is always the lower lakes? there is plenty of gas along the way. Winneconne ect. If you have not been here you need to come.

Sled491
05-21-2010, 08:07 AM
I heard getting into Poygan from the wolf is dicey. Is that so?

Appleknocker
05-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Yes it can be, like I said earlier water levels can get quite low. Best to follow someone who knows the way thru poygan. Right at the mouth there are channel markes but once you get into Poygan you are on your own.

Sled491
05-21-2010, 04:14 PM
OK, never been south on the wolf and only been on Poygan ice fishing.

Hey we're always up for an adventure. As we have a house on a lake, if we're going to travel may as well make the most out of it.

Sled491
05-21-2010, 08:23 PM
I have no idea what that means?

studio212
05-21-2010, 11:43 PM
There are a few spots to watch for on Poygan Indian point (find it on any map near Tustin), has a unmarked rock pile!!! and at the river mouth you need to stay away from the shore out past the second buoy. It is best to keep well away from shore line. There are some good lake maps that will help. the river is marked through the lakes. and it is best to stay between the buoys. The wind can be make a 2 foot chop. on the lakes like any lake. On a nice day you can run for 7 miles down the middle of "only boat on the lake water'. The river down from Fremont is slow no wake for a mile on the weekends only. Then you can run to the mouth of Poygan there is a slow at the mouth 2 min. Weekends you will find many boats making the run up and down the river. there are so many places to explore. if you come you will come back. I am trying to think of a saying for a tshirt?
triple thereat on the wolf?
There are some great boats to see and many things to do. My neighbor claims to have the first Supra sold at the Fort. 1986 and yes is still runs. this is a very diverse area, you will see a Donzi with 3 - 300s, 40 foot house Boat, a 10 foot row boat and 2 Lsv's (all at the Same time)

Sled491
05-22-2010, 12:14 AM
How about "Moomba Wolf Pak on the Wolf"

Too cheesy I know.

kaneboats
05-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Based on his description it sounds like "keep it in the mouth and then channel your deepest props" or something like that.

bslide
05-22-2010, 09:06 PM
moomba wolf pack!!!

I like it sled.:grin:

New Guy
05-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey guys I just found out that I have something going on early Sunday morning so I won't be able to stay. I will definitely make it out on Saturday though.

Hootreville
05-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Wow there are alot of members from this area!!! I also could make it for a
Saturday get together that weekend. Lookin forward to it!!!!

Appleknocker
05-27-2010, 02:09 PM
No one as important as you though Hoot.

On a side note you heading up North this weekend

Hootreville
05-27-2010, 06:35 PM
No I dont think Im gonna make it. I have to work Saturday and it breaks up the weekend.

brad460
05-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Could you guys throw together a quick summary of this outing all in one posting. I am interested in going...list the day(s), where everyone is going to launch, and times.

Sorry for the request but I must have a short attention span for threads..

Thanks!

Hoopskier
05-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Could you guys throw together a quick summary of this outing all in one posting. I am interested in going...list the day(s), where everyone is going to launch, and times.

Sorry for the request but I must have a short attention span for threads..

Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe someone could edit the original post to include a date, time, launch point. And then seperate into a different paragraph hotel info for those who need it. There is good information in this thread, just have to read the entire thing to get all the details. I may be interested as well for just a day trip, if I'm not working that weekend.

kaneboats
05-28-2010, 09:12 AM
If somebody wants to post a new thread with the info you can add a link to the new thread and we'll close this one for you.

bslide
05-28-2010, 05:10 PM
I was thinking everyone can do what they wanted, just make it to fort fremont marine aug 7th at 1pm. That way everyone is kinda free on what they want to do. Maybe post what your plans are and maybe we will break up into small groups. I just think the main goal is getting everyone at one spot or a couple hrs and then break off and do what you want. Thats what boating is all about, having fun. The less set times we have to worry about the more fun all of us should have.

Sled491
05-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Bottom line,

Wolf River Aug 7th and 8th. Freemont area. For those wanting to make a weekend out of it, America Inn has rooms set up. A possible meeting or quick get together at the Fort Freemont Marine at 1pm for local PR. Rest of the weekend is just showing off our Moombas in the area and enjoying what I thought would be a nice area.

bslide
06-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Dan from fort fremont marine would like a est head count on the number of people showing up to the wolf river get together. This is at 1 pm sat aug 7th at fort fremont marine. If you guys can just say ya or na if you are coming.
thanks

Hootreville
06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
I will be there with the boat and prob three others in it with me!!!! Think thats the info your lookin for..

Sled491
06-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Sled's in, we are 5

2007 Outback V
07-01-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm in with 4 - 6 peeps.

bslide
07-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Got an email back to day from fort fremont marine and they are having a cook out for us and said they are working on making some t-shirts. he said no promises on the shirts.
I also sent him an email inviting any of his moomba costumers. Sounds like its going to be a great time and cant wait.

Sled491
07-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Great job, and a special shout out to Fremont Marine Yah!

Appleknocker
07-11-2010, 10:44 PM
I am in for 2 peeps.

bslide
07-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Fort Fremont emailed me and was wondering if we all can be there by 12:00. This way they have time to clean up after the cookout.

Sled491
07-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Sure, but we should set up a time to meet saturday morning somewhere so we can kind of orginize the herd.

bslide
07-17-2010, 09:06 PM
what time were you thinking?

Sled491
07-19-2010, 05:22 PM
I don't know, do we want to start early 8 ish or later say 10 ish?

Hootreville
07-19-2010, 05:35 PM
I was planning on bein down there around 10 myself. The launch there gets crazy in the summer depending on the weather ofcourse.

Sled491
07-19-2010, 05:46 PM
We usually ski between 6 and 7 am, but we're on the lake so it's just a matter of stopping at the various piers to pick up the group. I wouldn't mind beating the lauch traffic myself, would also make parking easier, especially with my truck.

brad460
07-27-2010, 10:14 PM
We are in for a minimum for two of us, but it could be up to five people...

Sled491
07-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Looks like we might be out. Not sure but not looking good. Sorry

Sled491
07-31-2010, 02:21 PM
In Virginia Beach right now, won't know until I get home early next week.

2007 Outback V
08-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Does everyone plan on meeting at 12:00 at Freemont Marine or are we meeting at a boat launch earlier?

Hootreville
08-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Not sure, I will not be in the water til about 10:30. After that I am game for anything.

bslide
08-02-2010, 11:54 AM
we will be in the water at by 10 and will be around fremont area. I'm going to try to get a shirt made for aook23 and myself so we can be some what reconized or maybe a flag for the boat?

kaneboats
08-02-2010, 12:16 PM
In Virginia Beach right now, won't know until I get home early next week.

Shoot, if I knew you were there I coulda got you a ride over the w/e behind Kate's boat.

2007 Outback V
08-02-2010, 02:11 PM
we will be in the water at by 10 and will be around fremont area. I'm going to try to get a shirt made for aook23 and myself so we can be some what reconized or maybe a flag for the boat?

Flags for the boat would work best. I'm not familiar with the area, where does everyone plan on launching?

New Guy
08-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Guys I'm not going to make it sorry, we are racing in Marshfield on Saturday maybe I'll try to catch up on Sunday some time.

Sled491
08-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Heck now I got a call from my local dealer and they are having the 4th annual Jamboree over in twin lakes? Not sure what to do.

KB we had plenty of time on saturday would have been cool. We haven't been able to ski for a couple weeks now becasue of our high water level (11" over high water mark)

brad460
08-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Few bits of info regarding this weekend…Wolf River is currently under “slow no wake” and they are hoping it will be lifted by this weekend, however this may not happen.

Fort Fremont has parking for boats, however it is limited AND their gates are locked at 3pm, which means if you plan on staying out later you will want to use the public landings..

They did mention they will have a grill out and boats on display..no 2011's yet :(

I am planning on going, but am hesitant based on the “slow no wake” situation.

Sled491
08-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Well that settles it for me, I have slow no wake here, I'm not going to travel for more slow no wake. I guess I'm going to the Jamboree down here instead.

bslide
08-04-2010, 11:35 PM
we are going to use the ramp at jelly stone camp grounds. mainly just so we dont have to deal with the river current. we will be the guys with a jagermeister banner hanging from a red 05 xlv.

Also we are not suppose to get any rain until sunday so the slow no wake should be lifted for the weekend.

Hoopskier
08-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Per Fort Fremont Marine on facebook the ban has been lifted and are good to ride

2007 Outback V
08-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Per Fort Fremont Marine on facebook the ban has been lifted and are good to ride

:D Now that's what I like to hear!

bslide
08-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Well that settles it for me, I have slow no wake here, I'm not going to travel for more slow no wake. I guess I'm going to the Jamboree down here instead.

The ban has been lifted so you going to come and join the fun sat?

Appleknocker
08-06-2010, 08:30 PM
The easiest place to launch is under the 114 bridge in Fremont next the channel cats. Nice launch and ample parking. We will be in the water around 11:30

bslide
08-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Had a great weekend and thanks to all that showed up and supported one of our local Moomba dealers. Hope we can do something like this next year. I have some pics of the weekend that I will be posting later.

aook23
08-09-2010, 11:17 AM
I AGREE ! Met lots of cool people and got to try some new gear shared lots of ideas and had a ton of fun !!

Thanks to 07OutbackV for letting us use your board and sharing your ballast
setup tips !!

Also a big thanks to Fort Freemont Marine !!!!!

Pics Will be posted later this evening

kaneboats
08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
OK, where are the pics? We're waiting!

2007 Outback V
08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
aook23 and bslide where are those pics at???

2007 Outback V
08-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Huge thanks to Fort Freemont Marine. I was very impressed by how welcoming and prepared they were. Lunch was great, we all got gift bags that included a Moomba t-shirt, and new boats where on display! They had music, and and told us about the hot spots on the Wolf. Too top it off, I free surfed for my first time thanks to a some fellow Moomba owners lending me there board (my 4'9" broadcast is too small for me). I had a great time, hope we can make this an annual event!

I have a few pics from the weekend.

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060478.jpg?t=1281492979

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060482.jpg?t=1281492979

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060499.jpg?t=1281492979

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060477.jpg?t=1281492979

2007 Outback V
08-10-2010, 10:24 PM
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060475.jpg?t=1281492979

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060496.jpg?t=1281492979

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b422/bobbchad/P1060487.jpg?t=1281492979

deerfield
08-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Congrats to you guys for pulling together a mini jam. And thanks to your local dealer for helping to make it happen and being a great host. Looks like you had a great time. I'm liking that red and white Supra comp in one of your pictures.

Sled491
08-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Looks really good, bummed I missed out now. Deerfield you looking to start a collection :)

kaneboats
08-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Looks like you guys had a real good time. Nothing like a get together with your Moomba friends! :D

aook23
08-11-2010, 10:44 PM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0064.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0122.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0186.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0178.jpg

aook23
08-11-2010, 10:45 PM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0545.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0528.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0094.jpg

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/Aook23/DSC_0100.jpg

bslide
08-11-2010, 11:52 PM
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/mattpaul93/adamsnewcamera093.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/mattpaul93/adamsnewcamera115.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/mattpaul93/adamsnewcamera112.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/mattpaul93/adamsnewcamera090.jpg

Sled491
08-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Hey I have that same Red Banner that is in your first pic hanging in my garage. Better check to make sure it's still there :D

moombadaze
08-12-2010, 06:56 PM
looks like you all had a good time. thanks for sharing the photo's.

love that 1st photo with the xlv leaning a little