PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Mobius V Clock wanted!?

A Whitaker
11-27-2002, 12:13 AM
I own a 2002 Mobius V and want to buy a clock that matches the gauges to mount under the key switch.

Question # 2 Who makes the towers on the Moomba Mobius V ?

Another happy Moomba owner !!!

Brian Raymond
12-17-2002, 11:58 PM
There is no available clock option for the Moomba/Supra line. The reason being, there is always a battery draw, and with a weak batt. and other hi-amp options, this can cause a fast batt. life. There are really no issue free analog clocks that are resonably priced that can be past on. The tower manufacturer is Exteme Marine, located in Maryville, Tn. more info can be provided by calling Skiers Choice TechService dept. @(865)856-3035, or email [email protected] Raymond

03-15-2003, 04:39 AM
The tower is a rad-a-cage tower. I have done searches for them myself but i have come up with nothing. The tower measures 1 3/4". If you are looking to buy equip. such as board racks or speakers don't let the size deture you. I just bought some boss b-50 tower speakers and they are for 2" towers. What I did was buy some PVC from home depot (take the bracket in w/ you and you will see the right diameter)and cut them exactly the width of the brackets then in half and then I fastened the clamps down and they worked like a charm while being not being noticeable.:) This will work w/ board racks as well. Good luck. Brandon